Moms for Liberty co-founder caught in sex scandal doing it with another woman

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ba343baa0e9f1374d2e59c558079e4ac7f4ccc5d.jpeg

Because drag queens reading stories sexualizes the Babies!
To be fair tho those are real ladies

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You were posting what he'd post is all. But you do you. Who am I to stop his kind of thinking?
Lol @yoo I wasn’t targeting admin derp
Prowler was asking why Alticus in so into him, admin made a quip I jumped onboard to with my own … aimed at prowler lily carmdern

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
To be fair tho those are real ladies
and your point is? is scanty clothed sexualized babes and raging hatred against your Country's President a more healthy and wholesome endeavor than a pg rated campy drag queen performance? Does seeing a drag performer make you feel like becoming gay?

200w.gif

Are you hard now?

• Interesting
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol @yoo I wasn’t targeting admin derp
Prowler was asking why Alticus in so into him, admin made a quip I jumped onboard to with my own … aimed at prowler lily carmdern

I stand corrected. I don't follow the gabacho enfadoso.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and your point is? is scanty clothed sexualized babes and raging hatred against your Country's President a more healthy and wholesome endeavor than a pg rated campy drag queen performance? Does seeing a drag performer make you feel like becoming gay?

200w.gif

Are you hard now?
Yeah but I’d rather my toddler ohhggling a real woman shakin her bazungas sorry man jus wired that way

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah but I’d rather my toddler ohhggling a real woman shakin her bazungas sorry man jus wired that way
I don't have an issue with your sexual proclivities, if you don't freak out because some people aren't threatened by some good natured fun with a guy wearing a wig and a dress.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lyrics​

Bald people got no reason
even if it's football season
bald people got no reason
to live

Every day at PTI
Tony's orange
Wilbon's not surprised
we got free food
all the weasels eat
we got Gary Braun
talkin' tweet tweet tweet

Well I, don't want no bald people
don't want no bald people
don't want no old people
round here

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Ya have to admit most cons women are not hard to look at and libs look like the hate themselves as much as the way they hate trump the way they disfigure themselves

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
What, dare I ask, is a "Hot Cons Women Dum-Dum"? Is this one of your CCP Made Sex Dolls?
Not pink, blue or green hair..........not covered in tats or nose piercings........not 150 # overweight pieces of shit with no self respect........

Look at the difference betwee Melania Trump, and Killary at the very best it ever looked.........that is the difference between a conservative woman, and a libtard piece of human excrement