More Kari Lake Crazy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure. And Hunter was just selling "the illusion" of his Dad's influence.

Gods, Admin! Quit proving that you're as stupid as people say you are!

Too bad for you that the transcripts from Devon Archer don't show any business between Joe Biden and any of Hunter's business associates.

Explain that, Raggie.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Deep state deleted all of that?

Oh yea, deep state.

I'm old enough that I remember when the left talked about a deep state and the American right wing denied such a thing. Of course, maybe the really enjoyed Hoover's brand of "deep state" shenanigans much better.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Too bad for you that the transcripts from Devon Archer don't show any business between Joe Biden and any of Hunter's business associates.

Explain that, Raggie.

Apparently you've never watched a mob movie or The Sopranos. Archer's transcript is far more damaging to Old Slow Joe than you pretend.

But that is what you habitually do ... pretend not to understand what is plainly evident.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Apparently you've never watched a mob movie or The Sopranos. Archer's transcript is far more damaging to Old Slow Joe than you pretend.

But that is what you habitually do ... pretend not to understand what is plainly evident.

Aha, sure it is. Let's see where it goes. Nowhere, would be my guess. It's been years...zip, nada, zilch

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Were you touching yourself when you typed that?

Raggedy, you do know this is real life, and not fantasy?

:daFuq4: