More lawless, wild, savage, whorish Brazoo!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
The dude hit the girl's mom, the stepfather (or should I say splatfather?)

So, she did the only "right" thing to do in a country like this.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And make no mistake

She knew EXACTLY what she was doing, she probably rehearsed her excuse and if she managed to disappear for a couple days, she won't spend one single day in jail, especially if this was her first murder.

Yes, because in BRazoo, if you disappear right after committing a crime, they can't arrest if you because you weren't caught "red-handed".

Carignan

Factory Bastard
How is this shit savage? this is every day all over the world. Tame as fuck. Give us all real savagery or you will be booted to the Meltdown section for 30 DAYS!!! deal with it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you think that Ecuador is a good place/country to go to as a possible 2nd home @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© ?

Whats the most livable & safest country in South America?

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Do you think that Ecuador is a good place/country to go to as a possible 2nd home @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© ?

Whats the most livable & safest country in South America?

It looks like a good place to go for a few months of the year.

It looks like you can get a decent 3 bedroom apartment on the water for under $200K.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I have looked into getting a house or condo in Florida as a winter getaway place, but it is a big decision for my wife and I. We would be away from our close friends. We would be away from our families. I would be away from my music acts (I play in two duets and one full rock band). I would be away from hockey (both playing and reffing). I would be away from my volunteering. The list goes on.

I think I might be miserable to be away for long from the life I have here. I have been away on a couple of 11-14 day vacations in the past and by the end I cannot get home fast enough.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And make no mistake

She knew EXACTLY what she was doing, she probably rehearsed her excuse and if she managed to disappear for a couple days, she won't spend one single day in jail, especially if this was her first murder.

Yes, because in BRazoo, if you disappear right after committing a crime, they can't arrest if you because you weren't caught "red-handed".

It all looked very casual.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It looks like a good place to go for a few months of the year.

It looks like you can get a decent 3 bedroom apartment on the water for under $200K.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I have looked into getting a house or condo in Florida as a winter getaway place, but it is a big decision for my wife and I. We would be away from our close friends. We would be away from our families. I would be away from my music acts (I play in two duets and one full rock band). I would be away from hockey (both playing and reffing). I would be away from my volunteering. The list goes on.

I think I might be miserable to be away for long from the life I have here. I have been away on a couple of 11-14 day vacations in the past and by the end I cannot get home fast enough.
Home is home wherever that may be...@The Prowler!

Now that my mother passed away Im seriously thinkin of getting a 2nd home somewhere.

Ecuador looks appealing...but it looks way too far away & foreign.

Like or hate em the USA is still one of the safer countries in the world compared with many others. And culturally the most similar to Canada. I checked the crime stats & usa actually is in the lower range to many others.

Ecuador recorded a homicide rate of 25 per 100,000 last year. The USA? Less than 6 per 100,000.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It all looked very casual.
images

Muy exotica Harry casual! Lol