more than two thirds of the nation support a recount

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude, maybe it's time to crawl into your saferoom, hermetically seal it, and watch a comedy. Eat some dehydrated Murican food and have some boxed wine.

Don't stroke out.
I don't normally do that after I'm done pissing all over some loser liberal fucktard with nothing to support their stupid beliefs.

But thanks for the suggestion anyway, retard.

Oh, I must have missed all the evidence you posted in support of your beliefs. Let me go back and find it now.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Dude, maybe it's time to crawl into your saferoom, hermetically seal it, and watch a comedy. Eat some dehydrated Murican food and have some boxed wine.

Don't stroke out.
I don't normally do that after I'm done pissing all over some loser liberal fucktard with nothing to support their stupid beliefs.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Don't stroke out.

Oh, I must have missed all the evidence you posted in support of your beliefs. Let me go back and find it now.
you are seriously the dumbest person I've ever met.

Even EpstienMajor has more common sense than you

seriously :facepalm:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Don't stroke out.

Isn't there a Black Length Matters protest faggot wannabe ethnic but don't know ethnic tards like you should be attending somewhere?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Don't stroke out.

Isn't there a Black Length Matters protest faggot wannabe ethnic but don't know ethnic tards like you should be attending somewhere?

Isn't there a special pink strapon you need to add to your collection?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Don't stroke out.

Why do you ask? Hubby has one for sale or something?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Don't stroke out.

Why do you ask? Hubby has one for sale or something?
bucket

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Do you take pills to become this lame or is it a result of rampant inbreeding among your ilk of trailer park trash?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Don't stroke out.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah I bet you know where to find all right high heels and lipstick you disgusting faggot tranny

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
America is a great country, nearly as great as The Great Southern Land. In Australia we like to say things are dinkum...genuine, real, true-blue, etc...

This last presidential campaign was a fucking disgrace with some crooked-as-thieves shenanigans by the Biden gutter muppets.

Australians are your allies America: a recount is the fair dinkum thing to do.

:rightON:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
C16-F27-F4-732-C-4-F0-E-9248-9-BC3-F0-C4-E689.jpg

Yes an ignorant fool, and just like that, it’s over. The cool thing is he did it to himself. Similar to how Stubby operates

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Must be MORE than fifty ways to lose an election.
How many ways are there to lose a nose?

asking for a friend
Ad hom. from the board's elven closet case....

It was his to lose. A year earlier and he'd probably have won, but the covid shit show soured too many people. Every day is 9/11 now, and it's gonna get worse.
130777118_4802340303172632_3322614207549688913_n.jpg
Avoid gatherings and put a useless piece of cloth over your face to stop a virus which is a thousand times smaller than the smallest pathway in said mask

Yeah, that's something a complete fucktard with no family that loves him would say.

Go suffocate yourself with your mask you undeniable dipshit fuckhead.

I refuse to wear one unless I have to (an example would be at my child's school or the hospital)- anywhere else- any public area- grocery stores, restaurants, etc. I don't wear one. I don't doubt there's a virus but I'm not conforming to the governments non challant tyrannical bullshit. If this virus is so important and lives are at stake why not make everyone wear a mask during flu season? The flu kills thousands of people every single year. If all life counts when it pertains to viruses then we should be made to wear masks when we have a cold or have the flu. It's no different. The outcome is the same. The only difference is the numbers. It's complete and utter bullshit if you ask me.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

asking for a friend

It was his to lose. A year earlier and he'd probably have won, but the covid shit show soured too many people. Every day is 9/11 now, and it's gonna get worse.
Avoid gatherings and put a useless piece of cloth over your face to stop a virus which is a thousand times smaller than the smallest pathway in said mask

Yeah, that's something a complete fucktard with no family that loves him would say.

I refuse to wear one unless I have to (an example would be at my child's school or the hospital)- anywhere else- any public area- grocery stores, restaurants, etc. I don't wear one. I don't doubt there's a virus but I'm not conforming to the governments non challant tyrannical bullshit. If this virus is so important and lives are at stake why not make everyone wear a mask during flu season? The flu kills thousands of people every single year. If all life counts when it pertains to viruses then we should be made to wear masks when we have a cold or have the flu. It's no different. The outcome is the same. The only difference is the numbers. It's complete and utter bullshit if you ask me.

Exactly. These fucking liberal lemmings are such useful idiots

They duitfully comply while being led away into gas chambers the dumbfucks they are

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

asking for a friend

They duitfully comply while being led away into gas chambers the dumbfucks they are

You and Maw?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

asking for a friend

You and Maw?
No. You and the kids you abducted