My introduction is long overdue...

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Sex: Male
Interests: economics, history, geopolitics, ecology.

About me: Hi guys, this intro is long overdue. I found this forum via it being mentioned on another forum,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Other people describe me as intelligent, caring, open hearted, funny, and easy going.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

About me: Hi guys, this intro is long overdue. I found this forum via it being mentioned on another forum,

Other people describe me as intelligent, caring, open hearted, funny, and easy going.
Link?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter

Are you French?

OP
OP
Kingoffrogs

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, are you an amphibian then?
Kingoffrogseat.gif

Me

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I'm very fond of amphibians - frogs most especially. Not sure if my French ancestry has anything to do with it, but I did spend a lot of time around water as a yute, still do, and developed a warm friendship with them. Today as then, I could invite one to climb into my palm and have a conversation. They always show great reluctance to leave when I have to move on.

OP
OP
Kingoffrogs

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm very fond of amphibians - frogs most especially. Not sure if my French ancestry has anything to do with it, but I did spend a lot of time around water as a yute, still do, and developed a warm friendship with them. Today as then, I could invite one to climb into my palm and have a conversation. They always show great reluctance to leave when I have to move on.
Similarly, I have enjoyed catching frogs since I was about 10 or 11, loved it ever since. Even done some frog call analysis for my local park district as well, they are my children and I take care of them.