my new look

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
124377924_494685214779143_429528998879347711_n.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
WHAT in the fuck !! is up with that shnoze .. ffs dude do you get laid ? by females of the human species

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking hell, coincidently I’m getting something similar on my calf...gnarled tree with crows!!! Only just mentioned that the other day in that “Ask the next poster a question” thread. lol

Just need to find a decent tattooist in Sydney. I’ve been using artists in Dee Why and Manly...
:FuckYeah:
i want to the cross for the face and bondi for neck

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fucking hell, coincidently I’m getting something similar on my calf...gnarled tree with crows!!! Only just mentioned that the other day in that “Ask the next poster a question” thread. lol

Just need to find a decent tattooist in Sydney. I’ve been using artists in Dee Why and Manly...
sleavemaster the cross is prity good for time and money

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

Something very similar to this one, wrapping around the side of the calf...

images

OP
OP
nazzibastard

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Something very similar to this one, wrapping around the side of the calf...

images
i have some good one

Breakfall

Such is life...
ASS BOXED

sleavemaster the cross is prity good for time and money
I’ve moved up to the Central Coast.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Well if it isn't the old muck mover himself! I see you nearly got Kung Flued, good to see you're stronger than I thought! :Welcome8::Grin3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
honestly though, the bird part of your tat looks cool ... the rest isn't dramatic enough imo of course my horse