My research minions have concluded their analysis and determined that

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
A whopping 79% of all monster's posts dedicated to me, quoting me or crying about me to others.

Good thing he has that big bay window in front of his face or I might start feeling a little claustrophobic inside his head

The creature is fucking obsessed: Change my mind.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
rickroll.jpg

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Monster is basically saying never going to give you up.

That’s some weird obsession he has with my ankles

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My research minions have just informed me that Monster had a juicy juicy juicy meltdown with all the trimmings you’d expect out a frail soy cuckold over this thread in a place far far away and entirely gay.

Trust :LOL3:

Last edited:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Spin away, roido. I saw the poast of which you speak, and thanks for proving monster's thesis that your "research minions" PLUS YUO have an aggregate IQ in two figures. That's why you lot can't tell the diff between a "meltie" and a M259 white phosphorus warhead on a Hydra 70 rocket.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
My research minions have just informed me that Monster had a juicy juicy juicy meltdown with all the trimmings you’d expect out a frail soy cuckold over this thread in a place far far away and entirely gay.

In others words you have been over lurking in a corner in cowardly fear, we are well aware of that Pauncho Spice.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
What an interesting thread.

I wonder how "Levon from the West Coast" knows about "M259 white phosphorus warhead on a Hydra 70 rocket?"

Of course, Spoon was an Army Nam Vet who used to load ordinance on to helicopters and such, but "Levon from the West Coast" is just some schmuck who ISN'T good old Spoon, so it stands to reason that Levon wouldn't know about such things.

Interesting ...

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

In others words you have been over lurking in a corner in cowardly fear, we are well aware of that Pauncho Spice.
My research minions also tell me that 3 out your 4 fairy members are crying on the thread like I stole their lunch money.

lmao

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I wonder how "Levon from the West Coast" knows about "M259 white phosphorus warhead on a Hydra 70 rocket?"

Of course, Spoon was an Army Nam Vet who used to load ordinance on to helicopters and such, but "Levon from the West Coast" is just some schmuck who ISN'T good old Spoon, so it stands to reason that Levon wouldn't know about such things.

Interesting ...

Interesting ...
Kind of a reach for ya, since Spoon's a Nam vet (but not an ammo humper) and the Hydra 70 came into service considerably after his time. I became aware of it during Gulf 1 but it's still in use now.

I thought you had better chops. :GiggleBitch:

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

My research minions also tell me that 3 out your 4 fairy members are crying on the thread like I stole their lunch money.

lmao
Are the Cartoon Character Minions in the room with you now?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Cry moar admin, cry moar

then comfort yourself with some coxk

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Interesting ...

Interesting ...
Kind of a reach for ya, since Spoon's a Nam vet (but not an ammo humper) and the Hydra 70 came into service considerably after his time. I became aware of it during Gulf 1 but it's still in use now.

... and Spoon/Peaches sucks the Easter egg right out of the pottage.

Sure, buddy. And who would know Spoon wasn't an "ammo jumper" but Spoon from 50 fucking years ago?

Gimme and Easter Egg! Gimme an Easter Egg!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

Interesting ...

Interesting ...

... and Spoon/Peaches sucks the Easter egg right out of the pottage.

Sure, buddy. And who would know Spoon wasn't an "ammo jumper" but Spoon from 50 fucking years ago?

Gimme and Easter Egg! Gimme an Easter Egg!
I hate that this place is so boring there's no one to kick around but you.

Who would know what Spoon's MOS was? Oh, only every vet he's ever had a vet conversation with on any forum.

I can't believe you were a co-admin on a forum with people like Toknee and Edna and still don't get it. And of course if yer just being willfully obtuse, it's still not a good look on ye.