New Admin biopic coming to a toilet near you!

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
PH-230921-125521.jpg

Okay, sAdmin. Bring all your wussified angst to me here and I will disavow your bargain basement shit posts & disembowel your carcass to see if no brain or if your brain was ghosting you since test tube status.

You're buttbuddy Teh New Holligay can chirp in too and I'll pluck that cuck's feathers like a sly fox fucking up a hen house with ripping teeth and vicious tail whips across both your loserfied fucking fuckfaces.

You'll hem haw and I'll claw your snaggle tooth maws like cocaine bear going to town on a honey pot.

You'll get charred & feathered & churned in my patented kenny rogers roasters three thousand posting machine until you're as dead as kenny, himself. Fun times!

p.s. Made ya look.
p.s.s You suck!

OP
OP
MrNiceGuy

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Well, too bad Admin. No one cares enough to read and or comment about you.

Remember folks, it's suicide prevention month so when you're depressed enough to take your own life, it could be worse... you could have been born Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, too bad Admin. No one cares enough to read and or comment about you.

Remember folks, it's suicide prevention month so when you're depressed enough to take your own life, it could be worse... you could have been born Admin.
I'm sorry your Daddy didn't pay enough attention to you growing up.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's your top. I emailed him, he wants to meet you. He thinks you look good in pink. Well, he actually said that you're good enough to top in pink. His name is Balu. He is Russian and belongs to the Gay Aryan Skinheads (GASH - no kidding) for short.

UYF6afR.jpg

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Adam Hitler's Nazi schtick is so cringe...that guy Nazi bastard who posted at SG was funnier and a more believable nazi than Adam the nut sack shaver.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Here's your top. I emailed him, he wants to meet you. He thinks you look good in pink. Well, he actually said that you're good enough to top in pink. His name is Balu. He is Russian and belongs to the Gay Aryan Skinheads (GASH - no kidding) for short.

UYF6afR.jpg
That demo was in Canada.