Oh shit, I just dropped my phone...

Bya1pN5.jpg

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They only extract certain parts of the waste which are safe, then wrap it in a barrier for extra safety..

Promising... the consumer version will last 9 years.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Well...so long as we don't sell them to Muslims...

It's basically a diamond or a quartz like thing that funnels the recycled fuel extraction's outpur and relies on long decay rates... so in smaller devices, it's no different in radiation levels than the human body....or something like that. (I'm not a scientist)

Imagine beyond a 9 year long battery in your phone... think about a 28k year battery in a craft or probe....

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

It's basically a diamond or a quartz like thing that funnels the recycled fuel extraction's outpur and relies on long decay rates... so in smaller devices, it's no different in radiation levels than the human body....or something like that. (I'm not a scientist)

Imagine beyond a 9 year long battery in your phone... think about a 28k year battery in a craft or probe....
I am imagining oak's pm screeds to the admins of various forums if the battery never gave out...lol.

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I am imagining oak's pm screeds to the admins of various forums if the battery never gave out...lol.

It wouldn't go that far if she never had to run out and buy fresh batteries for her dildonic devices.... :doink1:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now that sounds cool. Taking waste and making something useful out of it.