New innovations coming soon

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
We here at Bastard Factory always try to stay ahead of the curve in terms of innovation.

We're not trying to run a message board here, but a social media pit stop.

Here are a few things to look forward to in the coming weeks;

The 2023 @Murdy advice column

Out with the old, in with the new. Murdy is back with a fresh sheet of paper and willing to listen to everyone (well, those of you not restricted to meltdown LOL) and offer her insight. A feminine touch just might be what the doctor ordered unless she's too busy modding meltdown, that is.

BF Loveline

Join me, King Martini, as I take phone calls and messages about all topics concerning sex. As the resident sexpert here, who layed the pipe down on a couple of the skanks on these forums, let yours truly guide you into being the perfect sexual assassin.

BF Improv

Stand up comedy with The Unknown Comic (limited viewers)

We're doing our best to make this forum more then just a forum.

Bastard Factory - it's a way of life.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Yes, folks. Let’s take advice from someone who meets fat slobs from the net for sex. Let’s seek guidance from someone who bangs Paki taxi drivers and still has to pay the fee.

Mucho content lol

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
So7nds good
Dilf, it's time we actually do something different here.

We need to do things nobody else is doing. Become bigger instead of being just another message board.

We need to entertain.
We need to innovate.

Fleas forum is all about "teh chill vuuuuibbes derp derp" well, we don't play that shit her. We don't use a fucking discord LOL.

We're going to focus on being a brand. What's next?

A BF eSports team?
A BF streaming network?

Who knows. But you sure as shit ain't getting that from any other forum.

Bastard Factory - It's a way of life

X

xXx
Site Supporter
this retard uses this site for one lonnng douhhV style constant dig a Fleas forum ... thred after thread of utter Snorsville capitol city Wierdbeard :LOL3:

C'mon man, lay off the personal gripes and make me laugh