NIH adnits it funded gain of function research in Wuhan lab.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fauci lied, people died, the CCP created a virus and US taxpayers paid them to do it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, Covid is real?

No one has ever said Covid wasnt real.

We have literally corrected this over and over.
She's the most irritating and stupid fukin tramp I've ever heard from.

I disagree.

I'll take Lotus over the other two leftarded establishment shills who infect this forum.

If I was throw into some real life nightmare that I had to figure out how to survive and I had to be handcuffed to one of these 3 leftwing females.....I'd go with Lotus, hands down.

Because if I was handcuffed to one of the other two.. my will to live would be gone within two minutes of them fucking talking.

At least Lotus has a fucking brain.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Fauci lied, people died, the CCP created a virus and US taxpayers paid them to do it.

Amazing to me the shit you buy into. Since the virus does exist. My advice is again, be prepared.

Sea! This is absolutely true! Fauci DID send funding to that research.

I mean I agree that it doesnt really matter because no one is gonna be held accountable and we all still have to live with it. It sucks but its reality.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, Covid is real?

No one has ever said Covid wasnt real.

We have literally corrected this over and over.
She's the most irritating and stupid fukin tramp I've ever heard from.

I disagree.

I'll take Lotus over the other two leftarded establishment shills who infect this forum.

If I was throw into some real life nightmare that I had to figure out how to survive and I had to be handcuffed to one of these 3 leftwing females.....I'd go with Lotus, hands down.

Because if I was handcuffed to one of the other two.. my will to live would be gone within two minutes of them fucking talking.

At least Lotus has a fucking brain.
She's a serial liar. Fuk that cunt.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Amazing to me the shit you buy into. Since the virus does exist. My advice is again, be prepared.

I mean I agree that it doesnt really matter because no one is gonna be held accountable and we all still have to live with it. It sucks but its reality.

Sorry Dovey. Not buying in. Covid exists. Be prepared, or not. Your choice.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Idiot, she didnt say it didnt exist. STFU.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, Covid is real?

You are just learning this or are you simply lying yet again? I mean, you are stupid and you do spend most of your time lying but it is hard to believe your cognitive decline is now worse than Joe Biden.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No one said it wasnt real Sea. We know.

The origins is the topic ;)

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Wait... You are claiming "the things I believe" are wrong? Are you unaware that the NIH has admitted their money (funneled through a contractor) was used to fund gain of function research on coronaviruses in the Wuhan lab? Or do you just believe the NIH is lying?

You seem very mixed up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, Covid is real?

You are just learning this or are you simply lying yet again? I mean, you are stupid and you do spend most of your time lying but it is hard to believe your cognitive decline is now worse than Joe Biden.

The media blasted the lie that Trump called it a hoax. And says we dont believe it's real.

And it's really scary how no matter what any of us say......there are people who will go with the media narrative just because they hate you. It's very 1984.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, Covid is real?

Just checking on what the latest alt-right stance is. Chill.

Really?

The alt right is just the honest left, you know. No one here is alt right.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I realize it is difficult for a far leftist to admit they were wrong. I further realize you dislike hearing that Fauci lied to Congress, the Rand Paul was completely correct about his accusations qrt Fauco and the NIH, but those are the facts. Gling into denial will not change those facts and even the NIH has finally admitted they did fund gain of function research at the Wuhan lab after spending two years lying about it.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Seamajor claimed this was just some wacky conspiracy theory and he was amazed that I believed it.

Here is a left wing source if you are too afraid to click on the Fox link I provided.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I realize it is difficult for a far leftist to admit they were wrong. I further realize you dislike hearing that Fauci lied to Congress, the Rand Paul was completely correct about his accusations qrt Fauco and the NIH, but those are the facts. Gling into denial will not change those facts and even the NIH has finally admitted they did fund gain of function research at the Wuhan lab after spending two years lying about it.

Fauci and Biden and all of those people are not far left. Not at all.

I know American dollars were invested in the Wuhan lab, and thus assume they probably lied from the git about the origins of the virus. I do not appreciate having to be suspicious of everything thay say. It's just wrong.

And I AM far left.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I know American dollars were invested in the Wuhan lab, and thus assume they probably lied from the git about the origins of the virus. I do not appreciate having to be suspicious of everything thay say. It's just wrong.

And I AM far left.
You're far stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And I AM far left.

He didnt say they were far left. He said the far left struggles to ever admit when they are wrong.

Which is completely true.

And no one here is alt right.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lotusbutt struggles with basic reading comprehension.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It genuinely makes me sad and frustrated. Because they all treat like us like shit, like WE are the enemy.

Its like triangulation in abusive relationships. The establishment has turned them into flying monkeys.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It is funny to read through the thread and observe her constant state of confusion.

What's really funny is how stupid you people are. You're dumbfounded and, yes, confused, by the fact that I don't think the way you have been programmed to think the left thinks, so you think I am confused. LMAO.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you got caught not being able to read and understand what you read but... Everyone else is stupid?

Wow. Even for you... Just, wow.