Nostalgic Black America

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
...this picture supposedly taken in Harlem I'm guessing in the mid 1960s

205329020_977921879692728_8656422247876938827_n.jpg

Whatever the race, Can't help but notice how slim, petite and somewhat prettier the girls were back then.

....Less fat and junk in the diets I suppose.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Sorry Joe.. I sense disaster.. and I got lots to contribute, but the images that will end up in this thread might lead it to the pit.. Ill try to mod it if you want meaning I'll move OFF TOPIC convo or pics if need be but let me know by reporting posts you'd like moved and I can make the effort to keep it outta the pit.. dont twist it, the convo can still put it there even if its on topic

the image boards are my jam.. but .. this thread has been done but dropped cuz ....

Good Luck

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Sorry Joe.. I sense disaster.. and I got lots to contribute, but the images that will end up in this thread might lead it to the pit.. Ill try to mod it if you want meaning I'll move OFF TOPIC convo or pics if need be but let me know by reporting posts you'd like moved and I can make the effort to keep it outta the pit.. dont twist it, the convo can still put it there even if its on topic

the image boards are my jam.. but .. this thread has been done but dropped cuz ....

Good Luck

I don't know why Race matters so much to a lotta you people.

I got friends who are Black, I don't care.

While there is racism here, there seems to be less racism in Canada than the States or elsewhere.

I've actually had far worse experiences with races other than Black people.

At least with the Blacks I met, they were more honest than folks of some other races I came across.

Last edited:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Good Luck

While there is racism here, there seems to be less racism in Canada than the States or elsewhere.

I agree until they try to rape me .. but that could just be my cultural bias..

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good Luck

At least with the Blacks I met, they were more honest than folks of some other races I came across.

It's not really about hate of black people, Joe. It's the hatred of white people.

At least I'm assuming it is. I'm not trying to speak for RG.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Good Luck

It's not really about hate of black people, Joe. It's the hatred of white people.

At least I'm assuming it is. I'm not trying to speak for RG.

yup its more of how its now white privi because of past atrocites.. but it's a double edge sword.. no need to pull a bitch card and try to reform civilization cuz of hurt feelz.. injustices are universal till its made an unbias issue..

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
black lives matter 2 me as much as they matter 2 them

not one bit

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
sorry 2 say it, but there it is

and we ALL know it

ride the oppression wave to the white guilt train..

are we supposed to hate our ancestors for believing there governments ideology .. or are we supposed to burry all facts it existed.. hard to do both.. and I dont need my actions judged biasedly by any race for ghost of the past,,

thats just weak.. come at me .. right? I havent signed over power of attorney .. and my logic arent determined by anyone else

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

and we ALL know it

are we supposed to hate our ancestors for believing there governments ideology .. or are we supposed to burry all facts it existed.. hard to do both.. and I dont need my actions judged biasedly by any race for ghost of the past,,

thats just weak.. come at me .. right? I havent signed over power of attorney .. and my logic arent determined by anyone else
look at the germans, all castrated beta cucks getting raped and assaulted in the streets, too afraid 2 say anything

thats whats happening here

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

and we ALL know it

look at the germans, all castrated beta cucks getting raped and assaulted in the streets, too afraid 2 say anything

thats whats happening here

I thought that was primarily Arab Muslims from places like Iraq or North Africa that were doing that to women in Europe.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

and we ALL know it

but did you ever get raped by a Black?

YOu said something abot Black rape but never replied if it happened to you.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
"A black" lol.

Anyways that photo in the original post made me think...you must be one of the few thin and petite women left in America.

Canada too, I notice increaingly how women and even young girls, especially White, there seem to be fewer petite ones left.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Here, a Right Wing gay man, Milo Yiannopoulos, dicusses with Joe Rogan about the disappearing petite female in America:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

and we ALL know it

but did you ever get raped by a Black?

YOu said something abot Black rape but never replied if it happened to you.

Sorry no I was reffering to @Breakfall and his African lovers.. He complains about it from time to time but you have to read between the lines and relize hes just a victim.. he stated he was a grief counsellor for abused women .. and understood the plight

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Wheres the Fuckin images @Joe threads turning into a shit show.. Ill kick it outta my image boards if its a discussion thread

like George Floyd sellin cough drops..

...still your fear about Black men raping you concerns me.

So I thought you might have been raped in prison by one cince it is very common there.