Not ANOTHER one?!

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — A hail of gunfire exploded from multiple high-powered guns and rifles in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday, causing a crowd to scramble and leaving three wounded, including a 6-year-old girl.

Multiple shooters began firing more than 50 rounds just before 10 p.m., striking both the inside and outside of Tony’s Market at the corner of Northwest 22nd Road and Franklin Drive.

Police say they are looking for the shooters, whom they believe were attending this impromptu and violent block party.

When the Fort Lauderdale police were asked for more details of the victims and shooters, They responded, "We are keeping this quiet so people don't get the wrong idea. We will not release any videos."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They should turn all these niggers into cops so nobody dies when they're shot. Plus, its niggers shooting niggers so BONUS!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hear there's a Big Cuban Mafia & contingnet of anti-Castro Terrorists in Florida.

Perhaps Bigly Smiles knows something about this phenomenon.

I wonder fifthey had something to do with it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They should turn all these niggers into cops so nobody dies when they're shot. Plus, its niggers shooting niggers so BONUS!

repent faggit !
LOL! I hurt this cunt so bad he relentlessly e-stalks me! PWN3D!

So
you're one of the more reactive users ... I enjoy tinkering with you

faggitsaidPWN3ND !

lol
I'm guessing it was something I said about your shitty little cucked country. Truth hurts!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A darly touched your penis and Yoo liked it

repent faggit !

So

faggitsaidPWN3ND !

lol
I'm guessing it was something I said about your shitty little cucked country. Truth hurts!

PWN3ND !

lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

repent faggit !

So

faggitsaidPWN3ND !

lol

PWN3ND !

lol
NO YUO PWN3D! faggit!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

repent faggit !

So

faggitsaidPWN3ND !

lol

lol

NO YUO PWN3D! faggit!

PWN3ND !!

black_square_8in.jpg

LMFAO

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

repent faggit !

So

faggitsaidPWN3ND !

lol

lol

NO YUO PWN3D! faggit!

PWN3ND !!

black_square_8in.jpg

LMFAO

KA-POWN3D!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. — A hail of gunfire exploded from multiple high-powered guns and rifles in Fort Lauderdale on Sunday, causing a crowd to scramble and leaving three wounded, including a 6-year-old girl.

Multiple shooters began firing more than 50 rounds just before 10 p.m., striking both the inside and outside of Tony’s Market at the corner of Northwest 22nd Road and Franklin Drive.

Police say they are looking for the shooters, whom they believe were attending this impromptu and violent block party.

When the Fort Lauderdale police were asked for more details of the victims and shooters, They responded, "We are keeping this quiet so people don't get the wrong idea. We will not release any videos."

The important thing is, the shooters survived.

Are they black? Because that matters you know. If they are white, it's OUR fault for wanting to preserve our Constitutional rights and we are killing people.

If they are black? Eh. It happens. Ask them nicely if they will be arrested but dont force them if they dont want it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The important thing is, the shooters survived.

Are they black? Because that matters you know. If they are white, it's OUR fault for wanting to preserve our Constitutional rights and we are killing people.

If they are black? Eh. It happens. Ask them nicely if they will be arrested but dont force them if they dont want it.

I'm guessing they were Hispanic. Just like in the movie, eh?

But could well be wrong.

We'll find out when they get caught.

Last edited: