Not really political but still kinda political

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Now I have zero issue admitting I voted for Trump and discussing why i did and why i would do it again.

I have no issue admitting that i believe in God and trust in Jesus as much as my broken soul can.

But......good friggin lawd....how about that massive Evangelical meltdown that occured over Trumps (questionable) electoral loss?

Yanno, its shit like this that likely moved God to judge us with a Biden/Harris presidency. Borderline worshipping Trump, falling into murkey pits of conspiracy and tossing around idolatrous stumbling blocks....not really unlike our mainstream evangelical circus show of selfstianity.

We got some great video clips, though.

I just did this at my kitchen sink for 20 minutes and the teenagers still havent came out to do dishes lol

And then this

This kinda shit doesnt help. In fact I would call this demonic.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I generally dont follow tv preachers. too many are after money and power. They also dont properly condemn homosexuality.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
I generally dont follow tv preachers. too many are after money and power. They also dont properly condemn homosexuality.
Dude, are you a homosexual? You're in a safe place here, you can tell us

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

They are all hopped up on some kundalini spirit high.

Its demonic.

There is no way anyone could convince that Kenneth Copeland isnt a demon in a human meat sack.

Seeing them lose their shit has been the only truly amusing thing for me in this mess lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

They are all hopped up on some kundalini spirit high.

Its demonic.

There is no way anyone could convince that Kenneth Copeland isnt a demon in a human meat sack.

Seeing them lose their shit has been the only truly amusing thing for me in this mess lol.

I'm not a fan of that guy at all. I had some guys like him come the get service on their RV as they were traveling to an event. They started up a conversation with me about Christ and one made a comment about Jesus loving Christians more than Jews. We parted company right fukin there!

Q

Banned
Nope, if I were a faggit you'd know by now cause I'd have killed myself like a good faggit would.
So oyu have suicidal tendencies? Do you want to talk about it? Need some advice?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nope, if I were a faggit you'd know by now cause I'd have killed myself like a good faggit would.
So oyu have suicidal tendencies? Do you want to talk about it? Need some advice?
nice lack of comprehension tard.

Lets talk about it:
Leviticus 20:13

New International Version

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Proverbs 17:15
Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent-- the LORD detests them both.

Q

Banned
nice lack of comprehension tard.

Lets talk about it:
Leviticus 20:13

New International Version

13 “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Proverbs 17:15
Acquitting the guilty and condemning the innocent-- the LORD detests them both.
I already replied to your quote... It's impossible

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now I have zero issue admitting I voted for Trump and discussing why i did and why i would do it again.

I have no issue admitting that i believe in God and trust in Jesus as much as my broken soul can.

But......good friggin lawd....how about that massive Evangelical meltdown that occured over Trumps (questionable) electoral loss?

Yanno, its shit like this that likely moved God to judge us with a Biden/Harris presidency. Borderline worshipping Trump, falling into murkey pits of conspiracy and tossing around idolatrous stumbling blocks....not really unlike our mainstream evangelical circus show of selfstianity.

I just did this at my kitchen sink for 20 minutes and the teenagers still havent came out to do dishes lol

And then this

...did she copy Black people's style of preaching, Dovey?

I never used to hear Whites preaching like that, only Blacks, eh?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree, its impossible to argue against God. He said being a faggit is degenerate and prescribed the death penalty for it via the Law of Noah, Mosaic Law, and the Disciples proclaimed this evil again during The Council of Jerusalem. Simple, really.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And then this

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Woooooooww

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And then this

WOW! Thats a great man! May God bless him!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
1 Corinthians 6:9~11

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. (A)Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor [a]homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were (B)some of you. (C)But you were washed, but you were [c]sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I agree, its impossible to argue against God. He said being a faggit is degenerate and prescribed the death penalty for it via the Law of Noah, Mosaic Law, and the Disciples proclaimed this evil again during The Council of Jerusalem. Simple, really.

Methnx yer gonna end yer life with a room full of Bibles, unused guns and bullets sitill in their packaging, Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Methnx yer gonna end yer life with a room full of Bibles, unused guns and bullets sitill in their packaging, Lokmeer!
I've already started giving guns to the older kids, josephine.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
TRUMP did it to himself. He should have arrested Biden and such immediately if the election was stolen. He should have gone with his legions to the Capitol two weeks ago. He kept thinking the system would save him for some reason. I suspect it is the bad advice he gets from social climbing scum like kushner. If TRUMP really wanted to win he should have fought to the death.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Stop spamming @Dove ’s thread you roach! Last warning...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I found Lokmars pastor

Ahahahahaha

AMEN-AH

First, I'd like to say THANK YOU! My wife said this put me in a better mood this morning. And let me say, as absurd as this sounds to many of you, God wants faggits executed, Leviticus 20:13!!!!!!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God wants faggits executed, Leviticus 20:13!!!!!!
Nope, try reading and this time try to understand the words
You fukin idiot, being a faggit was condemned even in Noah's Law. Why do you try so hard to be an idiot? If that werent proof enough, the Disciples/Apostles declared that being a faggit was worthy of death and for you new fangled assholes, Jesus Himself declared churches that accept faggits in the ranks would be cut off!!! Nice self PWN3D! there, tard!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Drumpf did it to himself. He should have arrested SlowJoe and such immediately if the election was stolen. He should have gone with his legions to the Capitol two weeks ago. He kept thinking the system would save him for some reason. I suspect it is the bad advice he gets from social climbing scum like kushner. If Drumpf really wanted to win he should have fought to the death.

We really need someone like Don T....but MORE so.

Q

Banned
You fukin idiot, being a faggit was condemned even in Noah's Law. Why do you try so hard to be an idiot? If that werent proof enough, the Disciples/Apostles declared that being a faggit was worthy of death and for you new fangled assholes, Jesus Himself declared churches that accept faggits in the ranks would be cut off!!! Nice self PWN3D! there, tard!
So if the Bible condemns homosexuality, why do most christian religions accept it?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So if the Bible condemns homosexuality, why do most christian religions accept it?

The same reason why even though Jesus said to deny ourselves and not focus on worldly wealth and comfort....to look towards the eternal, not temporal....so many "Christian religions" focus exactly on prosperity and worldly material comforts.

Just like anything else, people can and do weild it for a personal agenda or benefit.

Q

Banned
The same reason why even though Jesus said to deny ourselves and not focus on worldly wealth and comfort....to look towards the eternal, not temporal....so many "Christian religions" focus exactly on prosperity and worldly material comforts.

Just like anything else, people can and do weild it for a personal agenda or benefit.
That might be the case in america, where religion is big business. In Europe it is not. There is nothing to "win" by allowing homosexuals.

Also when reading the Bible, you should always take into mind it was written long ago and everything should be interpreted in the "spirit" of that time