Now tell me, what kind of filthy, disgraceful human being...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Thinks kids as early as THREE FUCKING YEARS OLD are "mature" enough to decide about their genders?

Seriously, people like this woman should be put down where they stand, no questions asked

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sort of off topic but my favorite outfit as a youngin' was a matching shirt and pants outfit that was purple, blue and red. Hand-me-downs were a thing and I have a lot of female cousins. So my favorite outfit was dressing like a girl but I knew that I was a boy. Also because of my light brown and almost blonde hair and being a little curly and stuff, I was sometimes mistaken for a girl. I never wanted to be a girl, though.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sort of off topic but my favorite outfit as a youngin' was a matching shirt and pants outfit that was purple, blue and red. Hand-me-downs were a thing and I have a lot of female cousins. So my favorite outfit was dressing like a girl but I knew that I was a boy. Also because of my light brown and almost blonde hair and being a little curly and stuff, I was sometimes mistaken for a girl. I never wanted to be a girl, though.

Sounds like you were a cute little boy that didn't care what people thought. :ThumbsUp1:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
right? that's what I thought too
I grew up the same LOL ... hand me downs floods ha ha pants that are to short and came above the ankle so they would call them floods ... I would tuck them in my socks and get beat up for looking like a nerd LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I grew up the same LOL ... hand me downs floods ha ha pants that are to short and came above the ankle so they would call them floods ... I would tuck them in my socks and get beat up for looking like a nerd LOL

I had hand me downs as well. I was a nerd and didn't have the cool clothes in high school. Poverty makes you tough, imo.

Reactions: X