Now we have to "normalize pronoun inclusion", eh libs?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Hope making less than one percent of the population happy is worth it!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Scottish Government is backing proposals that would ask its 8,000 workers to take a “pronoun pledge” under which they would add terms reflecting their gender identity, such as she/her or he/him, to signatures at the bottom of every work email.
Some people who class themselves as non-binary prefer pronouns such as they/them, while others prefer
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, which civil servants would be free to use.
Supporters of the plan to “normalise the inclusion” of pronouns have said this would “foster an open culture that is supportive of the LGBTI+ community”.

However, the plan has provoked opposition from civil servants, after an internal survey set up to gauge opinion provoked a row which left some workers in tears.
Almost 60 per cent did not want to add pronouns to their emails, the results showed.
Meanwhile, campaigners raised fears that workers could feel pressurised to comply with the “stupid” and “authoritarian” policy, which has been backed by the Scottish Government but is yet to be rolled out.
Comments written by workers expressing concerns alongside the internal poll were dismissed as “disappointing” by Leslie Evans, Scotland's top civil servant, in a meeting with staff last month.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guys there is a whole global push into this radical gender ideology. It's not about people who have actual gender dysphoria.

It's about money and socail engineering and....I cant believe I'm saying this, but transhumanism.

There is a blatant money trail that shows pharmaceutical companies behind it. Several global LGBT NGOs. Our own government is in these gender policies in other countries as well.

I spent days digging into this. It's not a conspiracy rabbit hole.....its literally right out in the open.

This whole bullshit got into schools under the guise of anti bullying campaigns but that was really a medium to start exposing kids and indoctrinating them into this sexuality/gender ideology crap.

I can tell you my own daughter know a handful of kids ON HORMONES. Just teens and kids. Mostly teen girls.

This will never be normalized. And their activists are so violent and psychotic. People are supposed to be too afraid to push back on this and many are.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Guys there is a whole global push into this radical gender ideology. It's not about people who have actual gender dysphoria.

It's about money and socail engineering and....I cant believe I'm saying this, but transhumanism.

There is a blatant money trail that shows pharmaceutical companies behind it. Several global LGBT NGOs. Our own government is in these gender policies in other countries as well.

I spent days digging into this. It's not a conspiracy rabbit hole.....its literally right out in the open.

This whole bullshit got into schools under the guise of anti bullying campaigns but that was really a medium to start exposing kids and indoctrinating them into this sexuality/gender ideology crap.

I can tell you my own daughter know a handful of kids ON HORMONES. Just teens and kids. Mostly teen girls.

This will never be normalized. And their activists are so violent and psychotic. People are supposed to be too afraid to push back on this and many are.
It WILL be normalized. Once you start viewing all this in the context of good vs evil, the last 100 years makes perfect sense.

Buckle up, its gonna be a wild ride.....down!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It WILL be normalized. Once you start viewing all this in the context of good vs evil, the last 100 years makes perfect sense.

Buckle up, its gonna be a wild ride.....down!

What I'm saying is it's never going to be truly made socially normal. It's just going to be forced and coerced.

So that "normalcy" will be fake. It's going to be people who are afraid of losing their livihoods or who are afraid of bodily harm playing along until they cant anymore.

There will be heavy backlash at some point. Women and girls are being victimized because of this ideology being pushed into law, and we know that any "ruling" narrative that ignores rape and sexual assault and rug sweeps it or attacks victims has never ever been on the right side of history.

Shit the left itself has never been on the right side of history. They legit try to take credit for slavery abolition and civil rights.....and their supporters accept this as fact. I've seen 3 lefties here credit democrats with civil rights when democrats opposed it. Republicans are the ones who passed it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
What’s seamajors self approved pronoun?
Sick fuckimg douchebag ped0 who keeps kids locked in his closet when he’s not raping them?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
can we just shoot them all already?

Problem is, you’re too short. Guns are heavy too Stubby Tubby
My AR's are very lightweight. Even a seamolester like you or a dumb nigger like Sheila Jackson Lee could pick em up!

Cool. The next think you need is a penis. Good thing it’s lightweight too. You are kinda fat and weak.
LOL! This coming from a douche that looks like one of the homeless bums on skid row! :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What’s seamajors self approved pronoun?
Sick fuckimg douchebag ped0 who keeps kids locked in his closet when he’s not raping them?

You just can’t get locked up kids off your mind Stubby. As I understand from others, you’re known as stubby for another reason. Foul dwarf

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My AR's are very lightweight. Even a seamolester like you or a dumb nigger like Sheila Jackson Lee could pick em up!

Cool. The next think you need is a penis. Good thing it’s lightweight too. You are kinda fat and weak.
LOL! This coming from a douche that looks like one of the homeless bums on skid row! :LOL3:

post proof goat fucker

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

post proof goat fucker
You posted your own damn pic, ya brain dead kiddie fucker!

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

post proof goat fucker
You posted your own damn pic, ya brain dead kiddie fucker!
Lmao...pulled an 0ak did he now?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Maybe Seamajor rapes kids because he is too small to satisfy a grown woman?

you know. Down there?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The SNP are a bunch of far left wankers and they've turned Scotland into a laughing stock all while destroying the economy.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The SNP are a bunch of far left wankers and they've turned Scotland into a laughing stock all while destroying the economy.
Is this the nature of discussion here!?

What's up Breakfall!
Ahhh...just cruising my Dove! How have you been handling the mayhem?

By typing essays at the resident leftists who are not reading shit anyone has to say lol.

Working on my house.....playing outside. The usual.

You?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Is this the nature of discussion here!?

What's up Breakfall!
Ahhh...just cruising my Dove! How have you been handling the mayhem?

By typing essays at the resident leftists who are not reading shit anyone has to say lol.

Working on my house.....playing outside. The usual.

You?
Well that is something ordinary too...making toys for adults