Obama Endorses Trudeau (Again) for Prime Minister in Canada's Election

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see still more black face photos of Trudeau have been found. That guy must have spent every party in his teens and twenties in black face yet, as usual, the left is excusing the pattern of racist behavior because their side good.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see still more black face photos of Trudeau have been found. That guy must have spent every party in his teens and twenties in black face yet, as usual, the left is excusing the pattern of racist behavior because their side good.

Even if Trudeau wins, I hope he doesn't run another term after this and he steps down before the next election.

I get the sense the Country is getting tired of him.

Leaders should quit while they're ahead.

They shouldn't wear out their welcome.

Biden would be wise to do the same in the States.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Even if Trudeau wins, I hope he doesn't run another term after this and he steps down before the next election.

I get the sense the Country is getting tired of him.

Leaders should quit while they're ahead.

They shouldn't wear out their welcome.

Biden would be wise to do the same in the States.

If Biden had done that, he would have left 42 years ago, Joe.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Biden was good for 1 election, and that was it.

America's version of Yuri Andropov - a reference to one of many leaders in the USSR before it eventually collapserd.

Biden is like 'Joe Andropov'.

...a Caretaker President at Best

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

America's version of Yuri Andropov - a reference to one of many leaders in the USSR before it eventually collapserd.

First off josephine, biden was installed, not elected. Second, the brain dead fucker hasnt even been good for any of his rigged tenure.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does this mean that canduhduhs had its first black PM? Are we to call him an African American or an African Canduhduhdian?

• Funny
Reactions: Joe
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Does this mean that canduhduhs had its first black PM? Are we to call him an African American or an African Canduhduhdian?

At least We know how at laugh at our politicians and ourselves....Lokmeer!

You Americansa need to acquire a sense of humor too, and quit seeing your elections as a battlefield or outright War, Bud!

As they say irl....getta Grip, Lokmeer!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You Americansa need to acquire a sense of humor too, and quit seeing your elections as a battlefield or outright War, Bud!

Well, you people are all baby shit soft and cucked so what else can ya do josephine?

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, you people are all baby shit soft and cucked so what else can ya do josephine?

Ya got too many guns in yer country...Lokmeer!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So list some things he accomplished in 49 years that justify his installation in the WH?

He has done nothing but fuck up consistently. The country probably wont even survive his first term.

I'm just glad I have no debt.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ya got too many guns in yer country...Lokmeer!
The gubminys got all yours, cuck! Ya cant do nothing about it now!