Question is....did he use Pfizer?

So many who got the Pfizer vaccine 3 or 4 timed still caught it

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tested positive for being a piece of shit. No wonder you love him josephine!

No....I'm just remarking that 1/2 the people who got the Pfizer jab seem to be getting COVID.

And it doesn't matter how many jabs or boosters they get. And this confirms the end user feedback on YouTube social media and blogs....Lokmeer!

I don't think Pfizer is very good.

Im a gonna stay away from them for my future needs @Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No....I'm just remarking that 1/2 the people who got the Pfizer jab seem to be getting COVID.

And it doesn't matter how many jabs or boosters they get. And this confirms the end user feedback on YouTube social media and blogs....Lokmeer!

vaccines and masks dont work against covid. At best, the jab is a prophylactic that helps prevent your immune system from going totally haywire over a brand new infection its never seen before. If you've had covid, its worthless and possibly even dangerous. Of course there are plenty of people like my son in law saw in his ER that got the jab and died of covid anyway or worse yet, GOT THE JAB AND DIED OF BLOOD CLOTS 4 DAYS LATER.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

vaccines and masks dont work against covid. At best, the jab is a prophylactic that helps prevent your immune system from going totally haywire over a brand new infection its never seen before. If you've had covid, its worthless and possibly even dangerous. Of course there are plenty of people like my son in law saw in his ER that got the jab and died of covid anyway or worse yet, GOT THE JAB AND DIED OF BLOOD CLOTS 4 DAYS LATER.

Yeah I agree.

First of anything is rarely very good.

Historically I think that's what happened with the 1st polio & smallpox vaccines too.

Lotta people had adverse effects or died too.

And the Pfizer vaccine formula is 2 years old already. Since that time 4 or 5 new variants have come along.

If people are gonna vaxx then it only makes sense to get a different but newer vaccine & ditch Pfizer.

One study said it only has 30% effectiveNess against Omicron

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah I agree.

Historically I think that's what happened with the 1st polio & smallpox vaccines too.

And the Pfizer vaccine formula is 2 years old already. Since that time 4 or 5 new variants have come along.

If people are gonna vaxx then it only makes sense to get a different but newer vaccine & ditch Pfizer.

Omicron isnt shit anyway. The virus will never mutate to be stronger. Eventually covid 19 wont be anything more than a nasty head cold.

I may have it right now for all I know. I caught that cold Squish had and it's awful. I kept my husband awake almost all night wheezing and coughing and thrashing around.

It sucks lol.

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah I agree.

Omicron isnt shit anyway. The virus will never mutate to be stronger. Eventually covid 19 wont be anything more than a nasty head cold.

I may have it right now for all I know. I caught that cold Squish had and it's awful. I kept my husband awake almost all night wheezing and coughing and thrashing around.

It sucks lol.

Thus far I haven't caught it @Dove y.

I am quite lucky in that regard.

And I am extremely grateful to people like your husband who are protecting us on the front line against COVID.

AND YES, since this is such a transmissible disease, what a health worker does to prevent the spread of Covid in Michigan affects someone on the West Coast of Canada too since it is a virus which can spread quite easily over countries and continents.

For that reason I have no desire to profit from the efforts of our health workers around the world because they are saving lives while putting their own on the line.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah I agree.

It sucks lol.

Thus far I haven't caught it @Dove y.

I am quite lucky in that regard.

And I am extremely grateful to people like your husband who are protecting us on the front line against COVID.

AND YES, since this is such a transmissible disease, what a health worker does to prevent the spread of Covid in Michigan affects someone on the West Coast of Canada too since it is a virus which can spread quite easily over countries and continents.
Dumb ass, you probably had it and dont even realize it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The ER wait times by me are about a minute

which is about how long it takes for holidork to nut in admin's mouth during their playtime together

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
The ER wait times by me are about a minute

which is about how long it takes for holidork to nut in admin's mouth during their playtime together
I am yachting!

6088732747_d70497e61b_w.jpg

OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

For something which is supposedlying mild Omicron is still Killin a Lotta people @Dove y.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

For something which is supposedlying mild Omicron is still Killin a Lotta people @Dove y.

It's not killing a lot of people. What? The mortality rate has dropped a lot.

You are more likely to die from influenza than you are omicron.