Observations From New Years Eve Shopping

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All the blax in town were prepping for big bashes. I walked into a Binnys last nigh and I thought I walked onto the set of Tarzan or something. While most of the whites were buying 1 or 2 items, big groups of these blax were buying so much shit, the cashier's were having to use boxes to put it all in. And the fukin smell of weed in that place! LOL! I kept looking for someone lighting up a joint! I'd say the black to white ratio was about 60% black to 40% white. After not finding the brand of Irish Whiskey I wanted, I got some wine that was on sale and then went down the road to Friar Tucks. Not a single jig in there. I think its because blax are notoriously lazy and Binny's is closer to the main part of town and Friar Tucks is about a mile down the road, plus Friar's puts all their $35 a bottle and up of liquor in locked cabinets. Blax dont like impediments to their propensity to steal. Anyway, Friar Tucks had the booze I was looking for so I bought a $70 bottle of Irish Whiskey and a bottle of Gentlemen Jack.

Watch in 2 weeks though. All the libs will be howling about the poor helpless blax being racially assaulted by COVID while ignoring that they all smoke weed like a chimney and were prolly hanging out in the same damn tiny livingroom for hours on end, listening and singing to "FUK THA POLICE!" in unison all night long. Prolly lots of group fukin too! :LOL2:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, love some Gentleman Jack, even have on a free shirt from them right now!

What was the Irish whiskey you were looking for?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lol, love some Gentleman Jack, even have on a free shirt from them right now!

What was the Irish whiskey you were looking for?
Red Breast 12yr. Man, that shit is the bomb!

Never had it! I'll try it next time I see it. Liquor store discontinued my favorite Irish whiskey, Kilbeggans.

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
All the blax in town
Damn! Thanks for the effort of counting all of them and comparing it to the official numbers. That took a lot of effort and was definitely not just a statement based on nothing.

But a 40%/60% ratio is actually not bad. Depending on the place where you are...
You claim to be in Springfield, there are 67 placed called that according to Google. How is the black/white ratio in the region where you visited the store?

• Disagree
Reactions: Ice

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Boy O boy no guessing who HURT you huh ??

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Thats one of the main reasons I could never live in the US, way too many groids.

I know .. you want to get your ass kicked daily would you

Sorry, I forgot that your mixed-race.
Thats one of the main reasons I could never live in the US, way too many groids.
Yeah and some white trash are even desperate enough to start fucking them...disgusting...

X's ma sure did....

Confused 5

Boy O boy no guessing who HURT you huh ??

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All the blax in town
Damn! Thanks for the effort of counting all of them and comparing it to the official numbers. That took a lot of effort and was definitely not just a statement based on nothing.

But a 40%/60% ratio is actually not bad. Depending on the place where you are...
You claim to be in Springfield, there are 67 placed called that according to Google. How is the black/white ratio in the region where you visited the store?
Less than 20% of blax live on the West Side but thats about 19% more than 30 years ago.

In the past, jigtown was on the east side. Only the decent and hard working blacks lived on the West Side. With libs doing scattered site sec. 8 housing, mainly for jigs and white NLW's with a buncha sprogs, crime has skyrocketed on the west side. Worse yet, the state started a program to move troubled jig ghetto trash from the Chicongo down to Springfield AND put them through college at UIS.

Now, we've got all kinds of shootings on the west side by, you guessed it, JIGABOOZE!!! Life was much better in Springfield when they kept all the black and white trash caged on the east side. We moved out of Springfield specifically because of blax not being able to behave themselves.

The North Side of Spfld is where all the historically non race mixing North End White Trash live. We call em NEWTS for short. Thankfully, they seem to stay there.