Oh that Darn Donald, Trump plans to deport Americans.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
He just can't speak anymore, even with a teleprompter. He said "if you have illegal aliens invading your home, we will deport you."

I'm sure he meant we will deport them, but he cannot talk to good no mores.
He does have a long history of inflammatory comments, I’m not altogether sure it’s a brain fart, this is the same mob that considers themselves as “real Americans “

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He does have a long history of inflammatory comments, I’m not altogether sure it’s a brain fart, this is the same mob that considers themselves as “real Americans “

I'm a little skeptical because he did say invade. Who deports the people that are "invaded"?

I don't think the media at all spends enough time on his gaffes, his rambling, his lack of physical fitness...they have a narrative and it's that ONLY Biden is the old fuck in this election.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm a little skeptical because he did say invade. Who deports the people that are "invaded"?

I don't think the media at all spends enough time on his gaffes, his rambling, his lack of physical fitness...they have a narrative and it's that ONLY Biden is the old fuck in this election.
I think the librul media’s are almost derelict in the coverage of Trump

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah. That's so bizarre. Did they not see this, way back when?

200.gif

He's gotta be way worse by now.