Ok Goys, make sure to get teh vAXXX! It's supa-dupa safe, honest!!!

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
A bogus YT Video, that's a method right out of Oeridn's make believe playbook!

3eb018697180284c403723465172a30922ac828e.jpeg

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
What's "bogus" about the video exactly?

Are you claiming that the people who fainted live on air were acting?
Besides the screaming yellow journalism tabloid font?

I did not watch your bullshit video, it would behoove you to give us a summation of its key points.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So Sadmin, still no explanation as to what caused these presenters to faint live on air?

Or how about the American stand up comedian who fainted and fractured her skull from banging her head on the ground?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I watched your video. The reporter pushed for vaccines, then passed out. So, this idiot on InfoWars is claiming that her beliefs caused her to pass out? There is NOTHING factual in that video. Not a single thing. He's making up shit, from beginning to end. It's unbelievable what you people are willing to push.

The guy can't even speak intelligibly.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What are you talking about?

It shows people who are vaccinated fainting live on air....

This has nothing to do with InfoWars btw.

Tell me how he knows they were vaccinated, first, and second, how he knows they fainted because they were vaccinated. There is no causal link established in that video. NONE. SMDH

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The comedian who fainted was poking fun at anti-vaxxers just before she fainted.

I'm pretty sure a reporter pushing pro-vaxx propaganda on TV is going to be vaccinated, don't you?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The comedian who fainted was poking fun at anti-vaxxers just before she fainted.

I'm pretty sure a reporter pushing pro-vaxx propaganda on TV is going to be vaccinated, don't you?

Are you serious? So what if she was? I'm vaccinated and I have never passed out. People pass out for thousands of different reasons. That video, again, has zero proof of a causal link between her passing out and the vaccine. It's phenomenal to me that you think that video proves anything about anything other than your gullibility. Fuckin A.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
*SIGH*, I'm sure the record number of footy players around the globe collapsing on the pitch has nothing to do with the vaxx either?

You're in denial Lotty, that much is obvious.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What's "bogus" about the video exactly?

Are you claiming that the people who fainted live on air were acting?

He no longer knows how to discern info. If anything discusses Covid on any level.....yes even people passing out on TV.....its gotta be the CDC discussing it or he thinks its "conspiracy" or "misinfo".

Even then you know they still are not getting info directly from the CDC because they think once you vaccinate you cant spred it.

These people cannot separate politcs from medical info anymore. Theyve gone full blown NPC stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you serious? So what if she was? I'm vaccinated and I have never passed out. People pass out for thousands of different reasons. That video, again, has zero proof of a causal link between her passing out and the vaccine. It's phenomenal to me that you think that video proves anything about anything other than your gullibility. Fuckin A.

I'm vaccinated and never suffered a single adverse event from any shot I ever took.

I was never temporarily paralyzed from the flu shot either but that doesnt mean the respiratory tech at the hospital I worked for didnt. GBS is a thing.

I'm pretty confident we are gonna see fainting as a possible side effect of the covid vaccine. You know.....people who had Covid can pass out like that. My husband did when he had it.

The worst part of fainting is cracking your skull on the ground. Outside of that? Pfft. It's nothing. If passing out is connected to the vaccine than people need to know that and be careful so they dont crack their skull if they faint.