Ok so I've narrowed down my next Luxury car purchase to two options

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm going with either the Audi 8 or the Lexus GS F. Both moderately priced at slightly less than 100K fully loaded

But I figured I'd get the average Joe's opinion on the choice

thoughts?

No venomous hate please.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm going with either the Audi 8 or the Lexus GS F. Both moderately priced at slightly less than 100K fully loaded

thoughts?

No venomous hate please.

I know you asked for an "average Joe" and I'm definately average.......but get the Audi ;)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Audi, like all European cars quickly turn into unreliable pieces of shit after the warranty expires. Thus why many of these cars can be bought so cheaply used. The repair costs are never ending and a nightmare. Also, only a fool would buy a car right now.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

thoughts?

No venomous hate please.

See if you can upgrade to the Mercedes S550

I thought that was the ultimate luxury vehicle.

The women I drove all loved it.

That's a Babe Magnet if I ever saw one.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

thoughts?

No venomous hate please.

My daughter and son in law didnt like how the touch screen stuck out like a cheap add on in the mercedes so they went with the Audi. A real badass feature the Audi has (maybe Mercedes too) is it can pick up the signal from newer traffic lights and it tells you how many seconds before the light changes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

thoughts?

No venomous hate please.

A friend of mine had one which was approaching 10 years old (he bought used when it was two years old). It was only worth $10,000 and needed $20,000 in repairs. He had already put in some $20,000 plus over eight years in addition to the payments and regular stuff that gets used up.

They are just money pits.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

thoughts?

No venomous hate please.
How about you get a man's vehicle?
Then all you'll need do is find a man to drive it.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That's more my style than Bigs.

He likes luxury and I like it rough.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

thoughts?

No venomous hate please.

A friend of mine had one which was approaching 10 years old (he bought used when it was two years old). It was only worth $10,000 and needed $20,000 in repairs. He had already put in some $20,000 plus over eight years in addition to the payments and regular stuff that gets used up.

...Is that all?

He gotta deal man, considering.

I think the Limo owner/company I drove for paid something like $200 000 Canadian or $150000 USD brand new for the S550 model. With all the bells and whistles included, sun roof, stereo, wifi TV etc.

I think it was a special edition made longer for Limousine driving.

If yer in that biz, can't really be 2nd hand, has ta be brand new, eh?

because that's what the clients expect if they pay $200 a ride.
especially if they drive VIPS, etc.

I think the only way an Average Joe could pay those things off is to drive high end clients every single day.
So that's takes connections to find those kinda clients.

Pandemic isn't the best time to be in that business or consider starting a limo business tho.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
the Audi 8 or the Lexus GS F
How much extra is the luxury booster seat you'll need? - That's got to add to the cost.

PS: Oh - maybe that's what you meant by fully loaded.
If I did need a booster seat I'm sure it would cost far less than the provisions needed to deal with your high frequency spazz attacks which could get someone killed if you happened to be driving when you start to flail aimlessly all about like some lobotomized retard with two lower lips for no reason whatsoever

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

thoughts?

No venomous hate please.

...Is that all?

I think the Limo owner/company I drove for paid something like $200 000 Canadian or $150000 USD brand new for the S550 model. With all the bells and whistles included, sun roof, stereo, wifi TV etc.

I think the only way an Average Joe could pay those things off is to drive high end clients every single day.

Pandemic isn't the best time to be in that business or consider starting a limo business tho.

You don't seem to understand. New it was around $120,000. He bought it for like $80,000. Eight years later it was only worth $10,000 and that is after he put in an additional $20,000 for repairs plus probably $10,000 in consumables (not counting gas and such).

That is well over $100,000 down the toilet. A good used Lexas costs around $30,000 and at the end of eight years it is probably still worth $15,000 and few if any parts will have broken in that time. Smart people buy the Lexus.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How much extra is the luxury booster seat you'll need? - That's got to add to the cost.

Funny thing Holliday, when a person's got the dough, doesn't matter how short they are.

I used to work in this building with one of the richest men in Canada, possibly in North America.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He /'Mr Big' stood at 5' tall at most.

I remember seeing him drive out the parking lot in his Rolls Royce.
Cripes he was so short that he could barely see over the dash.

I think he may have actually owned that building tho - a 40 story tower on Prime Real Estate.

So late on in life, a person's height doesn't matter that much.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

thoughts?

No venomous hate please.

...Is that all?

You don't seem to understand. New it was around $120,000. He bought it for like $80,000. Eight years later it was only worth $10,000 and that is after he put in an additional $20,000 for repairs plus probably $10,000 in consumables (not counting gas and such).

That is well over $100,000 down the toilet. A good used Lexas costs around $30,000 and at the end of eight years it is probably still worth $15,000 and few if any parts will have broken in that time. Smart people buy the Lexus.

oh. I thought he bought it new.

Yeah mercees fall apart fast.

10 years 200,000 miles is pretty well what they're good for.

If yer in the Limo biz, gotta make the money within the 10 to make those kinda cars pay for themselves.

Really, the Ford Town Car was a much better bang for the buck

A person could make their money back much faster with a Town car.
Mainteance way cheaper too.
Too bad they don't make 'em anymore.

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned

If I did need a booster seat I'm sure it would cost far less than the provisions needed to deal with your high frequency spazz attacks which could get someone killed if you happened to be driving when you start to flail aimlessly all about like some lobotomized retard with two lower lips for no reason whatsoever
.LoLz - Spazz attack? Your whole post was a spazz attack.
Don't try so hard.
.Things never work out for you when you try too hard. :LOL3: