Okay. Its time for civil war.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tolerating faggotry in the mainstream got us here. Shoulda been executing faggits for ass ramming each other in the privacy of their own dojo's for hundreds of years. The Iranians get it right when they toss ACTUAL faggits off buildings. Like I say, all muhzies aint all bad.

You're position is intolerable.

I have gay and lesbian acquaintances that believe that children ought not to be exposed to any of this.
Lotus hates men so much she wants little boys to learn how to tuck and dress like women at an early age so they never become men.

I don't know that I believe that at all. I read some of her stuff before I put her on ignore, she didn't come across as a man-hater. She seemed to exchange posts with male posters like a normal poster, sometimes at odds with them and other times in agreeably.
She only posts agreeably to the feminine / gay males like admin and holiday or to child molesters like seamajor

Truth

She seemed to share snarks about those she doesn't like with people of any political bent. If she doesn't like someone, she apparently shook hands with the devil, NAZIs, etc. and joins forces.

I don't know if that makes her a man-hater that makes her support exposing children to adult themes.
She’s a sleeze with zero morals

You have a strong opinion. Have you never been friendly with her?
I can’t be friendly with animals who think like her

It's important to be civil and exchange ideas with those with disagree with. It is for our well-being as a nation.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Tolerating faggotry in the mainstream got us here. Shoulda been executing faggits for ass ramming each other in the privacy of their own dojo's for hundreds of years. The Iranians get it right when they toss ACTUAL faggits off buildings. Like I say, all muhzies aint all bad.

I have gay and lesbian acquaintances that believe that children ought not to be exposed to any of this.
Lotus hates men so much she wants little boys to learn how to tuck and dress like women at an early age so they never become men.

I don't know that I believe that at all. I read some of her stuff before I put her on ignore, she didn't come across as a man-hater. She seemed to exchange posts with male posters like a normal poster, sometimes at odds with them and other times in agreeably.
She only posts agreeably to the feminine / gay males like admin and holiday or to child molesters like seamajor

Truth

She seemed to share snarks about those she doesn't like with people of any political bent. If she doesn't like someone, she apparently shook hands with the devil, NAZIs, etc. and joins forces.

I don't know if that makes her a man-hater that makes her support exposing children to adult themes.

It's important to be civil and exchange ideas with those with disagree with. It is for our well-being as a nation.
I strongly disagree. The attitude you propose is exactly why we tolerate kweirdos and take 20 fukin years to execute mass murderers these days.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth

I strongly disagree. The attitude you propose is exactly why we tolerate kweirdos and take 20 fukin years to execute mass murderers these days.

What's your answer, murder everyone? Okay, Pol Pot.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Truth

Thats a common reply to my posts. I'd personally flip the switch on every faggit in the country. I aint exaggerating either. I sincerely believe homosexuality is even more evil than murder.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth

Thats a common reply to my posts. I'd personally flip the switch on every faggit in the country. I aint exaggerating either. I sincerely believe homosexuality is even more evil than murder.

Then I believe you harbor latent homosexual tendencies. It's always the biggest haters that turn out to be gay.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth

Excellent advice!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Truth

Excellent advice!

You guys are NEVER civil.

I have tried over and over and you guys are closed minded contrarian pricks. You gas light and name call.

Smh.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nick is woke AF now.

How is this not indoctrination? Uhg. Yeah throw the BLM first in there. A group that shot a kid in her mothers car and has tried to burn down more than one building occupied with kids in it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth

Excellent advice!

I have tried over and over and you guys are closed minded contrarian pricks. You gas light and name call.

Smh.

I don't believe that I was uncivil to Lokmar. I have seen that over and over again. The biggest gay haters turn out to be gay.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Truth

Excellent advice!

Smh.
Lotus is a piece of shit. End of story

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Truth

Hello Lotus, is that you?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Truth

Then I believe you harbor latent homosexual tendencies. It's always the biggest haters that turn out to be gay.
I hate abortion, murder, thievery, kidnapping, prostitution, and a laundry list of other things. Most would say its illogical to say I have latent tendencies toward those. How is hatred of homosexuality different? Usually, I've found its because someone has no valid argument to oppose God.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Truth

Excellent advice!

Smh.

I don't believe that I was uncivil to Lokmar. I have seen that over and over again. The biggest gay haters turn out to be gay.
A like reply to yours would be for me to accuse you of demonic possession and hatred of God.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well I never heard of this bullshit growing up. Seems like a new thing these days.

You never heard of it because it was underground. Are you serious with that ignorant statement? I thought you were well educated.

This statue is in the Borghese Museum in Rome. Hermaphroditus, 2nd century. The face is very female and it has breasts. I saw this statue in person. I think I even posted photos of it on BY.

sleeping-hermaphroditus.jpg.webp

Hindu God/Goddess

1*QXsp-E4U17cZYlT_Yaglog.jpeg

1235233.jpg

Photo, 1900.

A lot of people are born with hormones that aren't standard like most males or females. They are in the minority, but that doesn't make them abhorent, any more than left handed people are abhorent. And yet, morons used to force left-handed people to use their right hands, because, in their ignorance, they thought being different equaled being wrong.

Grow the fuck up.

Homosexuality, cross-dressing and all manner of other sexual perversions were rife in Weimar Germany prior to the rise of Hitler. He put a stop to it all and promoted traditional family values.

Dove is spot on when she says you're naive about this kind of thing. You've evidently lived a very sheltered life and don't realise how depraved and disgusting these degenerates can be...

An example is a phenomenon called 'bug chasing', where gay men actually pursue other men with HIV and attempt to contract the virus. How fucked is that? Queers suffer from a mental illness and their faulty wiring along with their unnatural lifestyle choices should NOT be celebrated and encouraged, especially when it involves minors.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
It's too bad @Dove to the Bottom was never in a war for profit. She is one of those people who are rabidly against things they have done in their own lives. If she had gone to war, she'd be on here bitching about war on the daily.

Well I was raped as a child.

I mean I dont know why you get so offended when we talk about joining in the violence that's already occurring.

I have spent words and bandwidth for a year trying to see something from one of you that shows any sort of emotion or offense on behalf of the people who are taking the brunt of these riots. I get nothing.

But when one of us says "civil war" it's a freak out. Smh.

We are not the ones hurting innocent people. Leftist already ARE.

And Drag is adult entertainment ffs. .. ..should we also have a childs version of show girls? Bunny Ranch story time? You COULD do that without the sex stuff. That's literally what PLEASE ASS BOX ME! is. Slowly introducing children to adult content and sexual acts by slowly stripping taboos and boundaries.
Try flipping your script loony toon, how about normalizing those behaviors that have been known to exist for thousands of years, so that when your big brothers Bubba and Billy Bob don't drag a drag queen behind their pick up till dead, you fucking paranoid idjit, are you now going to claim you were raped by a drag queen that was reading to you in 1nst grade?
(I am very sorry for any personal trauma you have been through Dove, if indeed that actually happened, but I do not think this is the venue for you to be working through that)

I openly discuss what happened to me. I've already worked through it as much as I'm ever going to.

You know Admin why dont read all my points and try to understand wtf I'm saying. You guys dont seem to understand what Drag is, or what cross dressing is.

Drag is an entertainment venue geared for adults. It's already fucking normal! Are you kidding? Just because something is normal or has happened for years doesnt mean we should expose and involve children in it, does it?
We're not here to discuss the various nuances of the lgbtqa++ world you ditz. Just your fear and loathing of it.

Whereas you love and literally worship everything gay.

No wonder everyone thinks you're a faggot LULZ

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth

Excellent advice!

Smh.

A like reply to yours would be for me to accuse you of demonic possession and hatred of God.

You can accuse me of anything you'd like. It's a free country. It simply doesn't make it so.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth

Excellent advice!

Smh.

What God? The obese orange faced ass who was impeached twice, one term Pres? He seem to fill in for your God.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Truth

Excellent advice!

Smh.

You can accuse me of anything you'd like. It's a free country. It simply doesn't make it so.
Back at ya.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Truth

Excellent advice!

Smh.

What God? The obese orange faced ass who was impeached twice, one term Pres? He seem to fill in for your God.
He was elected twice.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth

Excellent advice!

Smh.

Back at ya.

Right, but my opinion stands.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Truth

Excellent advice!

Smh.

Back at ya.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Truth

Excellent advice!

Smh.

Back at ya.

IDGAGD

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Truth

Excellent advice!

Smh.

Back at ya.

IDGAGD
Typical lib, "valid opinions for me, not for thee!"