Okay, who is Sloane?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Going off about you at BC. Out of nowhere

Another chafed ass alt? What else is new?

I do admit how much I love that they are such big cowards that they have to hide, slinking about like the snakes they are.

Talk about cucks.

Song for "Sloane"

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ohh please...there are new alts at BC every day whose only purpose is to report on what was posted at BF or bitch about Murdy or Lily, perhaps they all should be combined into one nic named, Bastard Factory Newsfeed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ohh please...there are new alts at BC every day whose only purpose is to report on what was posted at BF or bitch about Murdy or Lily, perhaps they all should be combined into one nic named, Bastard Factory Newsfeed.

Maybe Sloane is the same as "MegaOne", came here with his kindergarten reverse psychology...I punted that bitch in the cunt...

Byeeeeeeeeeeee biatch!

Fuckin' amateur hour.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
Are you really?
No, I'm Bradley across every forum and website. Sometimes I"m BradleyB, BradleyB93, BradleyBJ1993 but yeah it always has my name in it. Plus you can tell from my retarded posting style where I'm obviously a dumbfuck but I spell everything correctly, use proper punctuation and have a good command of language--as well as being straight up retarded.

BadBrad

Ignore features are for bitches.
☠️
I was on the blue cashew for approximately one week while I forum shopped around the web, I checked out a bunch of different forums and if you lames can believe it, I settled on this forum to take my residency at.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
No, I'm Bradley across every forum and website. Sometimes I"m BradleyB, BradleyB93, BradleyBJ1993 but yeah it always has my name in it. Plus you can tell from my retarded posting style where I'm obviously a dumbfuck but I spell everything correctly, use proper punctuation and have a good command of language--as well as being straight up retarded.