OMG. Truth is stranger than fiction when it comes to Trumpnanigans.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Tim Baysinger
Mon, March 22, 2021, 11:23 PM

Sidney Powell, a former lawyer for Donald Trump, is moving to dismiss the massive defamation lawsuit against her by Dominion Voting Systems.
In her move to dismissal filed on Monday, Powell is trying to argue that “no reasonable person would conclude” that her false statements about Dominion, which alleged the company was engaging in widespread voter fraud, “were truly statements of fact.”

Dominion is suing Powell for $1.3 billion for defamation, arguing her frequent statements that accused Dominion of rigging the election in favor of Joe Biden “caused unprecedented harm.” Among Powell’s many false statements was an accusation that Dominion had ties to Venezuela and its former leader Huge Chavez, who died in 2013.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So, according to Trump's former lawyer, none of you Trumpists are reasonable people.

LMMFAO

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It's a loaded opinion piece... and not even journalistic.

Why won't you get covid and die.... or at least have an aneurysm? Seriously... you're a moron.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why won't you get covid and die.... or at least have an aneurysm? Seriously... you're a moron.

Direct quotes from the person invoved. How is that opinion? She said she didn't think anyone would believe her bullshit. LMAO.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
that "her false statements"...???

Just die... nobody is going to miss a cowardly moron like you.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Listen DD, your on track nicely. Accept it. Cig smokers dont last long anyway. See ya, wouldn’t want to be ya.

I'm just waiting till you get your second covid shot, and the boards suddenly have no stupid posted on them... lulz

I’ll let your ignorant ass know. Covid mutates at Cigarettebuttville

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Listen DD, your on track nicely. Accept it. Cig smokers dont last long anyway. See ya, wouldn’t want to be ya.

I'm just waiting till you get your second covid shot, and the boards suddenly have no stupid posted on them... lulz

Covid mutates where smokers go? Quick! You have an obligation to inform Fauci and Bill Nye before humanity is done for!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Covid mutates where smokers go? Quick! You have an obligation to inform Fauci and Bill Nye before humanity is done for!

Most know you are. So long

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Please stop fantasising about my penis...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

why would I ? It does not exist.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

why would I ? It does not exist.

It has never existed in your Pedoverse and never will...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SHE said she didn't think anyone would believe her claims. That's her defense. LMAO at the stpuidity. She's done.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Pinky your too much. Did Frank pee the bed again? No big event at Cigarettebuttville