One more Trump confidant caught breaking the law.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're still a fucking faggot

Meanwhile Fauci funded gain of function research and now millions of people have died in a pandemic.

Crickets.

But they scream about how Trump "killed thousands". Not sure how....but....reasons.

I wish they would just admit they are so unhinged with hate that they want a one party authoritarian country where no one has a voice but them. That's what they want. They just wont admit it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
orange-man-bad-subscribe-today-for-full-articles-video-and-37754461.png

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not sure if we're following the rules Biggie. Is this the proper way to reply to an Aidsman post? :Popcorn:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Meanwhile Fauci funded gain of function research and now millions of people have died in a pandemic.

Crickets.

But they scream about how Trump "killed thousands". Not sure how....but....reasons.

I wish they would just admit they are so unhinged with hate that they want a one party authoritarian country where no one has a voice but them. That's what they want. They just wont admit it.

No crickets here. I have posted several times about the fact that US scientists participated in the Wuhan lab research and funded it as well.

Trump still killed people with his uneducated, illiterate, narcissistic response to covid. You, again, are the ones unhinged with hate. Gaslighter.

It's already a one-party country. The party of the oligarchs. And if you voted for Trump, you voted for the oligarchs.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Crickets.

No crickets here. I have posted several times about the fact that US scientists participated in the Wuhan lab research and funded it as well.

Trump still killed people with his uneducated, illiterate, narcissistic response to covid. You, again, are the ones unhinged with hate. Gaslighter.

It's already a one-party country. The party of the oligarchs. And if you voted for Trump, you voted for the oligarchs.

I know YOU did....but H and A just want people who violate their world view to be charged with things(doesnt matter what either)

Okay. I see this claim a lot, but as someone who followed this from before it even hit us.....that isnt at all what I saw. I saw all the democrats and media saying the "corona scare" was nothing, it was not "science", and that we needed to worry about a second wave of the flu. I saw this claim right up into Febuary. While Trump was shutting down the country. Even the WHO shitfucked this and played politics.

So could you give me some factual examples of Trump killing people with HIS response? Because that isnt what I witnesses happen.

And the gaslight and unhinged hate? I mean there are plethora of examples. That's projection.

Yeah I'm gonna go with the Oligarchs being relived they got him out. Usually the guy the whole damn establishment attacks is the one they fear.....imma stick with that. All you gotta do is look at plain policies to see actually cares about the country.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Crickets.

Can you and Stubby be any dumber? Rather funny Dovey.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Its time for you partisan hack asshole libterdz to give Trump credit for acting fast and saving lives by restricting travel even in the face of being called racist by YOU! Until you decide to be intellectually honest, I'll continue to assume we're better off with you all dead.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Its time for you partisan hack asshole libterdz to give Trump credit for acting fast and saving lives by restricting travel even in the face of being called racist by YOU! Until you decide to be intellectually honest, I'll continue to assume we're better off with you all dead.

Are you talking about the obese asshole who was voted out my millions. Even your God thinks you’re dumb Fo voting for the retard

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Are you talking about the obese asshole who was voted out my millions. Even your God thinks you’re dumb Fo voting for the retard
millions of fake votes that continue to be exposed over and over and over and over.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Crickets.

Can you and Stubby be any dumber? Rather funny Dovey.

Point to specifically what is dumb here and prove it's wrong.

I'd love that. I'm still waiting for someone to do it. So far the country is split between people who want to be informed and know decisions have consequences and people completely duped by a propaganda fueled "revolution" intended to get rid of the liberal order of the country.

If I'm wrong and dumb, showing how shouldnt be hard.