Our new hero

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
He’s a fucking psycho!

Hes a tool.. hes plays a good villian card and allows the edgelords lurking the board to contribute..

Take a look..

Ice
Swampy
SSS
FromHell
Raven

I can name more..

Board progression seems limp..

Image boards are a ghost town..

And now this lefty sensitivity and shutting down free expression and speech is leaving this place a husk of what it was...

Board has evolved..

How to adapt?

Thats the issue

What happened to ICE? He was a sound old fella.

Not quite sure.. he was beefing with someone , you know how he does.. focused and plenty..

Seemed to be getting irratable over it.. so am thinking it started maybe affecting his irl..

IDK just an assumption

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Where’s KAM?
Good question.
I thought the cunt had done his time by now!? We’re talking about a dumb_cunt at the end of the day!
He got 4 years, probably for his "kill all muslims" handle given the absolute state of things these days... I only remember him from theYNC I can't remember talking to him much on here...

He was probably selling sniff or another class A and got busted with a load bagged up ready to sell.... I doubt his jail time will have been for his internet antics Lulz.
It wouldn't surpise me though, the amount of people inside for domestic/communications is worrying... Have you seen anything about the propossed internet passports in the works for here in the uk? They'll be able to see EVERYTHING!

Nope, I'll have to read up about it.
It got mentioned in retaliation to the racist tweets against the England players which hilariously mostly came from the middle East... This springs to mind again...
pfh3LP6.jpg

Fucking JIDF, the rates of pay for the employees has been posting on pol a few times, I was gonna post it on here but forgot.
I've seen something similar, perhaps we should create a mega thread for dumping everything we find, I suppose the whiny liberals thread would do... I seen something about them wanting to make it illegal to even criticise Israel, they're absolute vermin!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I miss KAM. He was a sick and will man!!

You could never troll him or make him Mad.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Waaahhhhhh…don’t let her near me. Tell her not to look my way! She’s a total fucking bitch!!!

BWAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You better start telling before I really make you cry :GiggleBitch:
You ain't shit! lmao GET!

You’re shameful, fool. I can see why you’re staying quiet. You know damn well you’re nothing but a little bitch.
You'll never prove me a little bitch you ugly fat dyke! COPE! :LOL3:

You wanna bet? Try me

Sniveling ass little pussy.
Look, you're a has never been lol I duuno where you get these delusions of grandeur from... You're one ugly fat dyke and there's absolutely NOTHING you can say to me that would even raise my eyebrow... You move around members with your schoolyard insults then start yapping about somehow being a victim, breakfall and swampy slapped you HARD why the fuck would I bother? You're shit on my shoe now shoo!!! :LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You’re shameful, fool. I can see why you’re staying quiet. You know damn well you’re nothing but a little bitch.

You wanna bet? Try me

Look, you're a has never been lol I duuno where you get these delusions of grandeur from... You're one ugly fat dyke and there's absolutely NOTHING you can say to me that would even raise my eyebrow... You move around members with your schoolyard insults then start yapping about somehow being a victim, breakfall and swampy slapped you HARD why the fuck would I bother? You're shit on my shoe now shoo!!! :LOL3:

Yet you’re frantically crying about me to people. Want me to prove it?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You wanna bet? Try me

YES

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

You wanna bet? Try me

YES

Are you denying this?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You wanna bet? Try me

YES

Are you denying this?
YES! I've no clue what you're talking about... C'mon show me!
EjV4l8u.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He’s a fucking psycho!

Hes a tool.. hes plays a good villian card and allows the edgelords lurking the board to contribute..

Take a look..

Ice
Swampy
SSS
FromHell
Raven

I can name more..

Board progression seems limp..

Image boards are a ghost town..

And now this lefty sensitivity and shutting down free expression and speech is leaving this place a husk of what it was...

Board has evolved..

How to adapt?

Thats the issue

What happened to ICE? He was a sound old fella.

Not quite sure.. he was beefing with someone , you know how he does.. focused and plenty..

Seemed to be getting irratable over it.. so am thinking it started maybe affecting his irl..

IDK just an assumption

He was feuding with someone on here? I wasn't aware of this...

I wish Jak/Swamp would come back too.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Where’s KAM?
Good question.
I thought the cunt had done his time by now!? We’re talking about a dumb_cunt at the end of the day!
He got 4 years, probably for his "kill all muslims" handle given the absolute state of things these days... I only remember him from theYNC I can't remember talking to him much on here...

He was probably selling sniff or another class A and got busted with a load bagged up ready to sell.... I doubt his jail time will have been for his internet antics Lulz.
It wouldn't surpise me though, the amount of people inside for domestic/communications is worrying... Have you seen anything about the propossed internet passports in the works for here in the uk? They'll be able to see EVERYTHING!

It got mentioned in retaliation to the racist tweets against the England players which hilariously mostly came from the middle East... This springs to mind again...
pfh3LP6.jpg

Fucking JIDF, the rates of pay for the employees has been posting on pol a few times, I was gonna post it on here but forgot.
I've seen something similar, perhaps we should create a mega thread for dumping everything we find, I suppose the whiny liberals thread would do... I seen something about them wanting to make it illegal to even criticise Israel, they're absolute vermin!

Agreed, the sheer scale of evidence which supports our argument is colossal, no wonder they're always cancelling free speech.

The uncensored truth would bury these nation wrecking parasites and they're fully aware of this inconvenient fact.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Where’s KAM?
Good question.

pfh3LP6.jpg

Agreed, the sheer scale of evidence which supports our argument is colossal, no wonder they're always cancelling free speech.

The uncensored truth would bury these nation wrecking parasites and they're fully aware of this inconvenient fact.
Amen to that brother...