Pappardelle with shrimp in a cream, cheese, and olive oil sauce is great.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am a huge fan. The shrimp qere super jumbo too. I had it yesterday at Humphrey's by the Bay. Amazing stuff.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

$28 for a single lunch portion was a bit much though. My wife had Ceasars salad with salmon and that was $30. Tell me how a salad is so expensive? Even my bloody Mary was $10. On the upside it was a nice two hour sail boat cruise to spread my father's ashes at sea and it was nice to see my whole family. Hell, it was very nice my aunt picked up the tab for dinner. The view of the harbor from the dining room was amazing.

The sealions barking were kind of annoying.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am a huge fan. The shrimp qere super jumbo too. I had it yesterday at Humphrey's by the Bay. Amazing stuff.

$28 for a single lunch portion was a bit much though. My wife had Ceasars salad with salmon and that was $30. Tell me how a salad is so expensive? Even my bloody Mary was $10. On the upside it was a nice two hour sail boat cruise to spread my father's ashes at sea and it was nice to see my whole family. Hell, it was very nice my aunt picked up the tab for dinner. The view of the harbor from the dining room was amazing.

Sounds delicious. Was the salmon Wild Alaskan? That might be the reason.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah I admit Southern California San Diego by the water is certainly beautiful. One day I'd like to go back & stay at the Coronado.

I have fond memories of the place & people there.

$30 for Salmon? I usu pay about $3-4 USD for a piece of Alaska or BC salmon at the supermarket. So easy to make too.

Gonna have some tomorrow.

If ya gotta weight problem eat salmon fresh fruit and vegetables every day. It's sure ta melt offa the lbs

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fancy restaurant which caters to tourists so the prices suck.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was Humphrey's restaurant which is a water front restaurant, Hotel, and concert venue on Shelter Island in the Point Loma area.