Parasite

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I read some shit about the movies left to vote on for big awards, in this particular case the film Parasite caught my eye because I'd never heard about it before. I won't say shit about it, and I really hope you don't go read reviews about it after reading this or other opinions on it - ruining it for you.

All I can say about Parasite is that it moved this cold stone. I'll also mention is that it isn't a fast film, like Joker wasn't but is still in the Big Race. They're already filming Joker 2.

Parasite is touching and I personally recommend it for reasons you won't understand unless you sit through it all. There are moments of sheer brilliance, with simple dialogue coming first. Pirate it off
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and sit back without any expectations. I had high expectations for Joker and literally hit Pause twice to go do other things, that movie bored me.

Parasite? Is worth your time, for those of you who are both patient and don't mind reading sub-titles the entire fucking time. It's worth it; was for me and millions more and has gotten to where it is for good reason...

SSS
- knows why now

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
reports of your demise were greatly exaggerated ,ehh Roger
roger-ebert.jpg

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
He’s not wrong Parasite is a Korean film by Bong Joon-ho and it’s brilliant.

It’s a very dark comedy that will make you examine your attitudes toward class distinction.....one of those movies that make you feel as if the act of watching it has changed you in a deep meaningful way........it’s as if every scene has been planted for some specific, exacting reason....

It’s actually in theaters here, but not mainstream theaters......really impactful on the big screen...worth the watch...:rightON: