Pastor/Councilman who preached that Covid is fake

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
in hospital with Covid.

A local politician in
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
who once claimed there was no pandemic in a sermon is now in hospital with

Fred Lowry, 66, a councilman for Volusia County, Florida, once claimed in a controversial, conspiracy-filled sermon that, “We did not have a pandemic ... We were lied to.” Now, his colleagues say he has been in hospital for weeks with the virus.

"He is in the hospital wrestling with COVID-19," county chair Jeff Brower told The Daytona Beach News-Journal
. "It’s been about three weeks now."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And in the last week, vaxed people died at my son in laws hospital. The vax doesnt really work as advertised and masks dont work at all.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
in hospital with Covid.

A local politician in

Fred Lowry, 66, a councilman for Volusia County, Florida, once claimed in a controversial, conspiracy-filled sermon that, “We did not have a pandemic ... We were lied to.” Now, his colleagues say he has been in hospital for weeks with the virus.

"He is in the hospital wrestling with COVID-19," county chair Jeff Brower told The Daytona Beach News-Journal

I've said God forgives, but karma is a bitch.

Proven yet again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And in the last week, vaxed people died at my son in laws hospital. The vax doesnt really work as advertised and masks dont work at all.

Its almost like anyone can get sick no matter what their beliefs are and what mandates exist.

I don't know what's more unfortunate. Qanons who thought it was fake getting sick.....or the several people who obeyed everything getting sick.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Its almost like anyone can get sick no matter what their beliefs are and what mandates exist.

I don't know what's more unfortunate. Qanons who thought it was fake getting sick.....or the several people who obeyed everything getting sick.
Whats funny is that I dont know of ANYONE who thinks covid is fake. I've even listened to some seriously dinged up individuals and the predominantly "fakeness" they espouse is the fakeness of needing to lock the whole country down, the fakeness that the vax would stop it (turned out 100% correct), and the fakeness of the mask mandates. My son in law used a full face mask with filters while at work and that probably stopped him from getting it for the most part. He still picked it up eventually though and gave it to his family. They all made it.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
in hospital with Covid.

A local politician in

Proven yet again.

Unfortunately you can't fight or ignore a bio weapon.

'God' doesn't care what race or Church someone belongs to

It's the same as standing in the doorway of a home burning down & then asking ' God' to save you.

Fuck even Noah wasn't that dumb. He knew disaster was coming but he made preparations so he built an Ark.

Idiots who try to stand up to COVID are like Noah...except the refuse to or forget ta build the damn Ark!

Don't these people read their own Bible?

If they did they might learn something from it.

I'm with Noah myself.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It doesnt get old :LOL3:

...and yet a Lotta yer fellow Christians ain't too smart Dovey. He's punishing 'em cuz they didn't read your Bible & take his advice. So he decided now is the time ta take 'em!

...oh well. God figgered that they were too damn dumb ta follow him so they weren't worth saving, eh?

But you know what they say...

God hates Idiots.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
in hospital with Covid.

A local politician in

Proven yet again.

Unfortunately you can't fight or ignore a bio weapon.

'God' doesn't care what race or Church someone belongs to

It's the same as standing in the doorway of a home burning down & then asking ' God' to save you.

Fuck even Noah wasn't that dumb. He knew disaster was coming but he made preparations so he built an Ark.

Idiots who try to stand up to COVID are like Noah...except the refuse to or forget ta build the damn Ark!

Don't these people read their own Bible?

If they did they might learn something from it.

I'm with Noah myself.
Yet getting the vax doesnt protect you. How can you prepare josephine?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's like the story of the preacher on the roof during a flood, praying for god to save him. Two boats pass by and he refuses their help, because "God is going to save me." He drowns, and at the pearly gates, or wherever, demands to know why god didn't save him. God says, "Well, I sent two lifeboats for you, dumbass. Why didn't you get in?"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It doesnt get old :LOL3:

...and yet a Lotta yer fellow Christians ain't too smart Dovey. He's punishing 'em cuz they didn't read your Bible & take his advice. So he decided now is the time ta take 'em!

...oh well. God figgered that they were too damn dumb ta follow him so they weren't worth saving, eh?

But you know what they say...

God hates Idiots.

What? Bahahaha.

Who quotes something from Kenneth Copeland and says "AND YET your fellow Christian's arent too smart"? As if Copeland is a bastion of intelligence AND YET......even with him....we are all idiots getting punished for NOT reading the bible? Lol.(Copeland isnt a Christian. He is a prosperity gospel pimp. He doesnt read the actual bible).

I really dont know any Christian's who dont read the bible(though I know many who SAY they are but dont) and I really doubt Covid is Gods punishment for Christian's not reading the bible.

That's such an anti theist take.

So do you think the whole point is to live in material prosperity never ever having anything bad happen, and live physically forever....and if God were good we would all be pampered and never suffer? That bad things happening are "punishment"?

Btw.....we are all idiots in the eyes of God. Everyone.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
in hospital with Covid.

A local politician in

Is that bloke related to Mike Lowry?

5hi4.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Didn’t you say your son in law wasnt vaccinated?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's like the story of the preacher on the roof during a flood, praying for god to save him. Two boats pass by and he refuses their help, because "God is going to save me." He drowns, and at the pearly gates, or wherever, demands to know why god didn't save him. God says, "Well, I sent two lifeboats for you, dumbass. Why didn't you get in?"
Yet people get vaxed and STILL die of covid. Guess the lifeboat sank!