Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Please invite me to the disco.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Whomever" data-source="post: 183600" data-attributes="member: 1152"><p>I have never paid to enter a disco before, and before I had entered every disco. This was when they were a prevailing activity on your continent, and my knowledge is, therefore, desirable to you. Modern disco must be compatible with vintage disco, or you will lose your historical tradition and this will be the last disco generation. Can you cope with this fact? I cannot. Let an old-timer inside.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Whomever, post: 183600, member: 1152"] I have never paid to enter a disco before, and before I had entered every disco. This was when they were a prevailing activity on your continent, and my knowledge is, therefore, desirable to you. Modern disco must be compatible with vintage disco, or you will lose your historical tradition and this will be the last disco generation. Can you cope with this fact? I cannot. Let an old-timer inside. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Please invite me to the disco.