Menu
Home
Forum Rules
Donate
Meltdown Mayhem Hacks ⚔︎
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
Log in
Register
What's new
Menu
Log in
Register
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Please invite me to the disco.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Whomever" data-source="post: 183915" data-attributes="member: 1152"><p>Hello, Dove. I am unsure how to feel about being adopted by you in particular. I have told my psychiatrist about you and he has said that I must be stricken with private affections. I am taking medicine, but for you to be my patient, lover, and bastard mother is more than I can bear from another.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Whomever, post: 183915, member: 1152"] Hello, Dove. I am unsure how to feel about being adopted by you in particular. I have told my psychiatrist about you and he has said that I must be stricken with private affections. I am taking medicine, but for you to be my patient, lover, and bastard mother is more than I can bear from another. [/QUOTE]
Name
Verification
Post reply
Home
Basement - Pure Drama
ANONYMOUS
Please invite me to the disco.