Police Chased Out’ve a London “no go zone”...

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Well, that's a new one. Usually some dumb asshole will say "could of" instead of "could have."

You just said "chased out have" instead of "chased out of."

Good work.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can’t tell where this is just by the vid, I know there’s allot of trouble around Bethnal Green area because they are all being sent elsewhere. Business rates and rents have gone up so much they can’t afford to stay, it’s a plan as the powers that be are bringing the city right through to Canary Wharf and they ain’t having that ghetto in the way. Allot of them have been sent to Luton already, they capped the housing benefit so they could not offord their big free houses anymore, their shops are closing fast and being taken over by whites with plenty of money. If they want to stay they have to get a job and pay for themselves and their many offspring, but this is unfair and racist.....lol....

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
Well, that's a new one. Usually some dumb asshole will say "could of" instead of "could have."

You just said "chased out have" instead of "chased out of."

Good work.
So? You knew what I meant, I’m usually very literate but my inebriation was at play here... SMH

I will absolutely accept drunkenness as an excuse. :yes:

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
London and suburbia will never recover from this 'takeover'. Paris is just as bad. They are a melting pot of trouble.

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
By 'melting pot of trouble' I assume you meant 'open sewer'. Because that seems so much more descriptive and yet equally accurate.