Poor Snowflake - What is It with These Great Patriots?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did suck em silly Kumalla the whore start a shush fund to bail these guys out yet? Lemme know! PWN3D!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did suck em silly Kumalla the whore start a shush fund to bail these guys out yet? Lemme know! PWN3D!

I don't think Jacob was/is a Bad Guy, but unfortunately he will pay a high price.

However the others who borke things, killed people or assaulted police officers should get nailed hard for their crimes. 20 years for each of the violent ones.

This was no doubt an insurrection.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I don't think Jacob was/is a Bad Guy, but unfortunately he will pay a high price.

However the others who borke things, killed people or assaulted police officers should get nailed hard for their crimes. 20 years for each of the violent ones.

No no... the city of Kenosha will pay a high price when some sleazy scumbag attorney makes it seem like a choir boy was attacked ruthlessly by police for no reason whatsoever. Jacob will see more money in his bank account than his entire family tree has ever seen in their entire existence.

Pathetic.

I'd have aimed for his head and been done with his sorry ass.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No no... the city of Kenosha will pay a high price when some sleazy scumbag attorney makes it seem like a choir boy was attacked ruthlessly by police for no reason whatsoever. Jacob will see more money in his bank account than his entire family tree has ever seen in their entire existence.

Pathetic.

I'd have aimed for his head and been done with his sorry ass.

I think there should be mercy for the non-violent ones, perhaps probation and some way to make up. through community service and fines.

But not the violent ones.

They should def pay with hard time.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

sure thing cunt! They should get hard time just like all the BLM fuckers. Pffft! Swing that purse josephine!

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

sure thing cunt! They should get hard time just like all the BLM fuckers. Pffft! Swing that purse josephine!
.You're just pissed at them because they failed in their mission.
Had they succeeded, you'd be cheering the overthrow of the duly elected government.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

.You're just pissed at them because they failed in their mission.
Had they succeeded, you'd be cheering the overthrow of the duly elected government.

Except it was not an insurrection.

Do you know what makes an insurrection? Clearly not.

Or you do, and you are foolish and authoritarian enough to think domestic terror laws will only apply to your ideological "enemies".

I remember when the left used to oppose censorship and defend liberties. Today they suck the states dick so hard the lack of oxygen has given them brain damage.

You guys will get what you deserve. Many of you already are.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now FIRST off, biden wasnt elected, he was installed as the result of a coup against the duly elected President Trump!
Second, some derelict capitol police allowed some protesters in without resistance and they tore up some shit.
Third, this wasnt an insurrection or a coup. If everyone advanced on the capitol with weapons and shot up a buncha politicians and claimed the overthrow, THAT would be an insurrection.

Instead, chuck u schumer got an erection. Prolly the first one in 2 decades!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
^^^ out of guy who believed the collusion illusion for FOUR YEARS :LMAO2: :facepalm:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^^^^^^See, folks. You might have thought I was lying - but their they are^^^^^^^^^^
BadTards that actually believe the'lekshun wuz stole.
It was. You dumb cunts shouldnt have been dumb enough to let your asses be video taped! PWN3D!