Portugal's stance on Gaza/Israel conflict

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Why does Portugal have one of the lowest crime rates in Europe? Let's see: Hint (muslims 0.42%)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Say - can any of you figure out why it (muslim population) is so low in eastern Europe and Spain/Portugal? Hint: Think history...Think which people know most about the beast they are dealing with.

Last edited:

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
You're right. Israel never should have displaced the Palestinians.
Except that they didn't. They are "Palestinians" since before the first use of the term.
It's muslims who displaced and murdered "Palestinians" and continue to do so.

Read the Hamas Charter, Lotus, and see what these muslims have in mind for the good people of planet Earth.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Except that they didn't. They are "Palestinians" since before the first use of the term.
It's muslims who displaced and murdered "Palestinians" and continue to do so.

Read the Hamas Charter, Lotus, and see what these muslims have in mind for the good people of planet Earth.

Read the article I posted, Holly, and tell me what it says about Hamas.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Read the article I posted, Holly, and tell me what it says about Hamas.
Furthermore, Lotus, it was muslims who murdered those beautiful pagans of Mecca, stole the name of their god, their sacred rock, their sacred ceremonies, then went on a murderous rampage across the ME, Africa, and Europe, and it continues today.
I too would like to see a ceasefire and the disarming of muslims, and their retreat from the world stage.

Agreed - or do you support their radical, perverse conservatism?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Furthermore, Lotus, it was muslims who murdered those beautiful pagans of Mecca, stole the name of their god, their sacred rock, their sacred ceremonies, then went on a murderous rampage across the ME, Africa, and Europe, and it continues today.
I too would like to see a ceasefire and the disarming of muslims, and their retreat from the world stage.

Agreed - or do you support their radical, perverse conservatism?
I will respond when you read what the article says about Hamas, and then discuss this with me without any of this sidestepping.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Oh, and @LotusBud , please do read my many posts and links stating that Hamas does not represent the people of Gaza, and that they themselves have stated they do not care how many "Palestinians" are killed in their genocidal (good muslim) quest to kill all non-muslims particularly Jews. "Palestinians" as some clearly do not understand, are being pawned by good muslims in their quest for the extermination of non-muslims.
Why do many muslim nations have a right to exist in the ME but 1 Jewish state does not? Why did muslim nations have a right to chunks of "Palestine" but Israel does not?

Muslims slaughtered, and stole the land of indigenous "Palestinians".

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE !?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, and @LotusBud , please do read my many posts and links stating that Hamas does not represent the people of Gaza, and that they themselves have stated they do not care how many "Palestinians" are killed in their genocidal (good muslim) quest to kill all non-muslims particularly Jews. "Palestinians" as some clearly do not understand, are being pawned by good muslims in their quest for the extermination of non-muslims.
Why do many muslim nations have a right to exist in the ME but 1 Jewish state does not? Why did muslim nations have a right to chunks of "Palestine" but Israel does not?

Muslims slaughtered, and stole the land of indigenous "Palestinians".

WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE !?
No one said there is no right for a Jewish state to exist. Why is it okay to displace people to create a homeland for anyone, Jewish or not Jewish, and then treat those displaced people like prisoners?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The term "Palestine" first appeared in the 5th century BCE when the
historian
wrote of a "district of Syria, called Palaistinê" between
and
in
Herodotus provides the first historical reference clearly denoting a wider region than biblical Philistia, as he applied the term to both the coastal and the inland regions such as the
and the

When did Jews enter the region?
They are thought to have left Egypt in the 13th century BCE entering the land later called Palestine.

Who was not in Palestine in the 5th century BCE?
Gonna give you one guess.
Not sure, let me help - muslims.
muslims only came as invaders and occupiers in the 6th century CE (some 2000 years after the Jews). They murdered and stole there way to control of the region and have no historical claim to the land. They are an occupation army, and as you have no doubt heard, no one likes their land being occupied and being oppressed as the people of Palestine have been by muslims.

Read all I have written in the various threads, and peruse the very pertinent links I have provided and have then a true picture of what's going on, rather than some bullshit LibiCon nonsense and half (if that) truth.

muslims are the invaders and occupiers, the persecutors of true indigenous Palestinians.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
IDF Forces mistakenly kill 2 Israeli hostages.,:WTF?!:

I'm not shocked by these kinds of incidents. They are in kill anything that moves mode.

Let's pretend this never happened and is still happening. Until there are no Palestinians left in Gaza and the West Bank:

SHh45Xy.png

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The concept of Jews as whitey (and only whitey can be a colonizer) is pure racism. Only true toolbags buy that bullshit.
muslims as previously explained are the colonizers and oppressors.

besacenter.org

The concept of “settler colonialism” has been applied with almost unique vehemence against Israel. But the fact that Jews are the indigenous population of the Southern Levant can be proved with ea
besacenter.org
besacenter.org

Oh, just one last thing on the subject. Thieving murdering muslims were so bent on thieving and murdering that they couldn't even invent their own unique and special god, they had to steal bits from the people they murdered, and so while they like to lie about it the name of their was stolen from Mecca's pagans, and the wicked wrathful deity is clearly just Jehovah since they too tell the story of Abraham and Issac. Poor Issac, can you imagine how awful that must have been for Issac to have a second god show up asking his dad to kill him. So allah is just Jehovah/Ialdaboath.
One thing I will say for Hamas is they are true believers and follow the edicts of their shitty god seeking to destroy all who do not bow down and worship him. Read their charter - it is straight from the holy book of bullshit.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Oh but among all of the agreements that allah is Jehovah, this: (allah is sooo nice)

Allah and Yahweh are not the same. There are fundamental attribute differences between allah and yahweh. I Have highlighted some of them below :
main-qimg-c58943df580205e7fa57ae336c4882e8

main-qimg-4688319d4d02653260f0a53f7393be25

… (more)