Portuguese men are something else

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was driving by myself on the freeway. The freeways are almost empty most of the time. So, I'm by myself, and at a roundabout at the end of the freeway (expressway? Not free) there's a small road crew. I'm the only one on the road. I slowed down to enter the roundabout. One of the guys, young and very fucking beautiful, was taking his shirt off. I got even with him and he stopped mid-strip, flexing his biceps and his pecs, and just stared at me, waiting for my reaction. I smiled, appreciateively.

I was hoping they were still there when I went back a couple of hours later. I was going to tell him he's beautiful. But alas, all gone. Wish I had a pic. Fucking gorgeous.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish I could have seen what you did.

It was classic. Damn. There are some alarmingly beautiful men here, and they just sort of revel in their beauty in a way American men just don't. They're very relaxed about it. And kind of funny, really.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It was classic. Damn. There are some alarmingly beautiful men here, and they just sort of revel in their beauty in a way American men just don't. They're very relaxed about it. And kind of funny, really.

Yeah, it is funny if they're being light-hearted about it. Is the male culture macho there the way other Latin based cultures are?

I had an intern about 5-6 years ago that had spent a year abroad in Argentina. Dated different guys, one wanted to get serious with her, but she was turned off by his solicitousness. She felt belittled as if she was 'the little woman" that needed to be cared for by him. She broke up with him

I found this interesting and was impressed by her self-awareness of who she was as a young woman.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, it is funny if they're being light-hearted about it. Is the male culture macho there the way other Latin based cultures are?

I had an intern about 5-6 years ago that had spent a year abroad in Argentina. Dated different guys, one wanted to get serious with her, but she was turned off by his solicitousness. She felt belittled as if she was 'the little woman" that needed to be cared for by him. She broke up with him

I found this interesting and was impressed by her self-awareness of who she was as a young woman.

I think younger Portuguese men are very different from that. Portuguese women are very strong. My neighbor's wife is an attorney, for example. My real estate agent's wife is in forestry management and studies forest fires in the field. Lots of women cops, etc. The president of my camara, and of the bigger camara in which I live, are both women. They do not take any shit. Very outspoken. I think they may be about the least macho among Latin cultures. The older men can be more macho, though.