Post the most thought provoking "Truths" you have read on Truth Social here.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
aLvRwwA_460s.jpg

Sorry no spamming please,

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My husbands neck is longer than your neck, Admin.

At least in pictures where he somehow gains an extra 8 inches of neck.

I joked about it in the "member only" board how it's an ongoing thing in my house to laugh at my husband giraffe neck and how even he joins in on it.....but now that Breakfall used it as "ammo" during his alcohol bender last night....the cat is out of the bag and in ready to discuss it.

:D

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Libs are gonna be banned in droves and the butthurt will have them screaming for a 3rd Impeachment. TRUTH!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I read on Truth social that admin sucks too much cock

that was thought provoking

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I read on Truth social that admin sucks too much cock

that was thought provoking
I heard Truth has its own fact checking algorithm and it says ^^this is 99.9% Truth!!!! Cause you know, nothing is really 100%. Thats how you know its FACT!!! :Happy5: Snopes should learn!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I heard Truth Social is banning the IP address ranges for Oregon, Washington state and most of California because the people there are worthless.

ace move

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No spam, guys!
The whole thread is spam

It's totally NOT spam. Just because it's a repeat of two other threads about this same topic saying the same thing doesnt make it SPAM.

SPAM is when you argue their spam. Dont repeat yourself when they repeat themselves!

Just like every other word used to insult or diminish opposition.....spam has been redefined to suit them. Orwell stuff as usual.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Spam....racism...ignorance....authoritarianism...hate.....division...insults and ad homs...everything wrong in the country and world is just things teh right does. And teh right is everyone but them.

If your thoughts dont align with his and your post them you are an attention whoring spammer. Duh.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
No spam, guys!
The whole thread is spam

It's totally NOT spam. Just because it's a repeat of two other threads about this same topic saying the same thing doesnt make it SPAM.

SPAM is when you argue their spam. Dont repeat yourself when they repeat themselves!

Just like every other word used to insult or diminish opposition.....spam has been redefined to suit them. Orwell stuff as usual.
Oh yeah. Like when I say admin sucks cock a thousand times it’s spam but when they start a 100000 redundant threads about Trump it’s great content? Like that?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No spam, guys!
The whole thread is spam

Oh yeah. Like when I say admin sucks cock a thousand times it’s spam but when they start a 100000 redundant threads about Trump it’s great content? Like that?

Exactly like that.

Big they have not figured it out. I dont think they get it at all. There is no actual self awareness or desire for them to ask themselves why they get the responses they do.

They call everyone who votes differently a "con" and they forever start threads and slam "cons" and paint us all as racist white supremacist haters who are ignorant and unable to reason.....they dont let people represent their own views because if you dont agree with theirs they are ready with their labels. They will tell you why you dont agree with them....and its ALWAYS hateful. It's always something wrong with you.

But then they complain that we slam dems/progs. That we accuse them of shit that isnt true. That we repeat ourselves and spam.

I guess we are supposed to just priase their superiority and understand they are way better than us and let ourselves be educated and stop challenging what they have to say. It doesnt matter if what they said is factually untrue. We dont "get it". And if we dont "get it"....we deserve to be insulted.

We are supposed to either be educated and agree with their claims or we need to feel bad about ourselves.

And somehow WE are the self righteous judgey ones.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Of course they haven't figured it out. They're too utterly stupid

and that's the whole beauty of the troll. The more they cry about it the dumber they look to people with common sense

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Of course they haven't figured it out. They're too utterly stupid

and that's the whole beauty of the troll. The more they cry about it the dumber they look to people with common sense

Last night Breakfall legit kept repeating himself while telling me I'm repeating myself.....when I was just talking to him.

They just want to sit here and slam us saying the same slams and bullshit over and over without any of us saying anything.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin, do I have to go to Truth Social to do this assignment, or is there some other way?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
@Admin, do I have to go to Truth Social to do this assignment, or is there some other way?
You could kill yourself too.

"Too"? You mean because you're going to kill yourself? No, thanks, lokbrain. I would never do one single thing just because you're doing it.
For a teacher, you sure no comprende, dummy.

She wasn't really a teacher. She just herded underserved minorities with undeveloped communication skills.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You could kill yourself too.

"Too"? You mean because you're going to kill yourself? No, thanks, lokbrain. I would never do one single thing just because you're doing it.
For a teacher, you sure no comprende, dummy.

I don't entendo stupid grammatical errors, you're right.
Back to the rape dumpster with ye, tramp!