President Joe Biden rescues US Marine from Putin's gulag, that Trump left him to rot in.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Russia releases former U.S. Marine Trevor Reed in prisoner exchange
"Today, our prayers have been answered," his family said. Reed, from Texas, was arrested in the summer of 2019 after Russian authorities said he assaulted an officer.

Untitled-3-816x459.png

Joe Biden doesn't leave our boys behind.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yeah he still left Americans in Afganistan.

Glad this guy is home but that doesnt change reality that Biden likely had to do this for PR reasons.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder if Putin let him go cuz as a bargainING tool because he's starting to get desperate.

Maybe the sanctions are kicking in, Russia is starting to run out of money & the Russian citizens are getting edgy hungry & restless. So Putin has finally decided to throw America an olive leaf.

Any thoughts on this?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Glad this guy is home but that doesn't change reality that Biden likely had to do this for PR reasons.
How many Americans did Trump bring home from Afghanisnam? (uncontrollableeyerollemoji)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Glad this guy is home but that doesn't change reality that Biden likely had to do this for PR reasons.
How many Americans did Trump bring home from Afghanisnam? (uncontrollableeyerollemoji)

Really? Arent you guys supposed to be so much BETTER? Trump brought home MANY of our guys.

I mean.....how many schools and clinics did Trump bomb? More are less than Biden?

(The answer is zero.....Trump didnt kill any civilians and Biden certainly made up for it).

Had Biden followed the Trump administration's exit plans.....no one would have been left there. Sad how partisan brainwashing causes such blindness.

You guys never know about anything important or meaningful that was done for the country under Trump because all your sources pump into you is hateful bullshit like "RUSSIAgate!" and instead of listening to other people, you just slam them and spew at them the minute they say things that contradict what you want to believe.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love how Trump hired the first openly gay cabinet member and when the left had no choice but to acknowledge it all they did was shit on it.

And their consumers just repeat it all. Sad.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love how Trump hired the first openly gay cabinet member and when the left had no choice but to acknowledge it all they did was shit on it.

You didnt debunk my claim, Admin. Think hard on why.

Also you know Obama and Biden were actually anti homosexual marriage entering the WH and likely flip flopped to keep enriching themselves off establishment wars. 26k drone bombs? Fining Americans for not having insurance was awesome too. I actually voted for that fuckhead.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Also you know Obama and Biden were actually anti homosexual marriage entering the WH and likely flip flopped to keep enriching themselves off establishment wars. 26k drone bombs? Fining Americans for not having insurance was awesome too. I actually voted for that fuckhead.
Are you geeking out on meth?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you geeking out on meth?

Are you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Try this one.

Read the headline as slow as you need.

Go slow over the outline

"Richard Grenell is the first openly gay person to hold a Cabinet-level position.
Before becoming acting director of national intelligence, he led an effort to decriminalize homosexuality in countries where it is illegal.
In the year since the effort started, one country has decriminalized homosexuality."

Again....you didnt debunk my claim.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't care how many of you dems TRY to paint Biden as some stellar President.. The fact is the mother fucker is as dumb as a door knob and most likely not making any decisions about anything because of his cognitive decline. I mean, let's get real here and admit he's not cut out to run this nation.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I don't care how many of you dems TRY to paint Biden as some stellar President.. The fact is the mother fucker is as dumb as a door knob and most likely not making any decisions about anything because of his cognitive decline. I mean, let's get real here and admit he's not cut out to run this nation.

Imma start ccalling you Dovette at this rate. :GiggleBitch:
But once you figure out that the Prez is not supposed to "run this nation" maybe we can talk some more about politics.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But once you figure out that the Prez is not supposed to "run this nation" maybe we can talk some more about politics.

Just call half the damn country "Dovette". You guys are so partisan it's cult level.

So just call every one who challanges your scripts "Dovette" or what ever is the trendiest way of saying "sinners!" this week.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Your opinions are totally not valid because they are rooted in reality rather than dem/prog cult fantasy.

So you are just a "dovette". This will be the label used to now dismiss your (valid) points and avoid addressing them because the fact you disagree with them makes you "unfit" for their Orwellian "democracy".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Last I checked, Biden's approval rating was at 42 percent.. So suck it !!! HE IS A FAILURE, just admit it! It's something that you can dismiss over half the country, but then again, I've seen this many times with you all. lol.. At least I had the guts to call out Trump on things that I didn't like about him.. You are disappointing.. You must live in a shell not to look around and see the nation is suffering.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Last I checked, Biden's approval rating was at 42 percent.. So suck it !!! HE IS A FAILURE, just admit it! It's something that you can dismiss over half the country, but then again, I've seen this many times with you all. lol.. At least I had the guts to call out Trump on things that I didn't like about him.. You are disappointing.. You must live in a shell not to look around and see the nation is suffering.

They dont count Raven. They are all Dovettes. They are my minions and are just repeating ME.

And my opinions are not valid at all for .....reasons. I mean they never address anything we say because we are TOO stoopy dumb and not worth discussing shit with. You know DEMOCRACY. It means we agree with leftoids even when our lives are being destroyed.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

No, you have not ASKED me what I think of Biden and I haven't SAID what I think of him. All I said is that your notion that any prez's job is to "run the country" is not grounded in law or realityl.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Only stoopy dumbz think the president ever does anything. He just sits there. He doesnt really have a job.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Russia releases former U.S. Marine Trevor Reed in prisoner exchange
"Today, our prayers have been answered," his family said. Reed, from Texas, was arrested in the summer of 2019 after Russian authorities said he assaulted an officer.

Untitled-3-816x459.png

Joe Biden doesn't leave our boys behind.

Did he do the crime?

If so, he needs to do the time.....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He is supposed to be able to deligate, yes, but he is also supposed to be the final decision maker. Biden is not capable of that last part because mentally he isn't there. He is deeply in dementia and literay shitting his pants every day.

We need someone who actual is there mentally and is capable of doing the duties of the job.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He is supposed to be able to deligate, yes, but he is also supposed to be the final decision maker. Biden is not capable of that last part because mentally he isn't there. He is deeply in dementia and literay shitting his pants every day.

We need someone who actual is there mentally and is capable of doing the duties of the job.

I dont know WHO thinks the president "runs the nation". They come as whole Administrations. And then we have congress and state governments.

The president has a job though and is in control of the American military and how he does his job matters.

And Biden cannot do his. On top of that.....he IS divisive as fuck.

Who literally tells teachers and parents that the kids belong to the teachers while in school? That's so wrong and so insulting with everything going on.

And he actually declared war on Russia and people had to intervene.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Funny how you didn’t say that during the trump era.

the moon could have exploded spontaneously on his watch and you’d have blamed him

But now. All of the sudden…….

Freak