President of 45's Phan Club warns libs, she can time travel, Libs are in certain peril!

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

image.jpg

Stubby, I think "she" swallows.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Remember how people largely ignored fringe conspiracy theorists and their various clubs?

Up until it became a good tool of division and something that can be used political benefit?

All Qanon is is a rebranding of all the same conspiracy theories from the past several decades. It's not new. It's not as popular as media would have you think. And it's really not a big deal.

These articles exist literally so people who read them can gaslight their opposition by accusing them of being conspiracy theorists. Time traveling Trump has been a thing for a while.

My daughter told me that someone on the school board was "outted" as a Q follower and fired. Just for that.

Didnt impact her duties. She didnt do or say anything Qish on the job. She believed it/enjoyed it on her free time and was FIRED. Which is complete fucking bullshit.

The response to Q is just as fucked up as the ones who fall for it and it just feeds off eachother.