President Rapist and the Monty Python You Have a Duck on Your Head Sketch

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Trump still denying he lost the 2020 election, and saying it's okay to rape because, in his opinion, he's a star and it's okay for stars to rape. Remarkably there are people who are dead brained enough to defend and support President Lying Rapist even in the wake of a conviction, and those convictions yet to come. Who knows, there may even be some of those very retards right here on this site.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

rump's supporters stormed the Capitol building on Jan. 6, 2021, to try to block the peaceful transition of power following Trump's loss to Joe Biden.

"It is not just that Trump’s lies and political rhetoric sparked an uprising at our nation’s Capitol. Trump, as U.S. president, lied in an effort to defraud the American people and overturn a free and fair election in an attempt to remain in power," Fanone wrote in a piece published by

Trump not only sought to subvert American democracy with
, he has also
if reelected, been
, found liable by a jury for
, and has waged an
— where he has not appeared since 2016 — for years.
Collins brought up the videotaped deposition Trump gave to Carroll's lawyers in which he defended his infamous "Access Hollywood" comment about being able to grab women in the genitals because he was a "star." During his deposition, Trump stated that "unfortunately or fortunately," stars had always been able to get away with such behavior.

"Do you stand by those comments?" Collins asked.

"I said, if you're if you're famous and rich or whatever I said, but I said you're a star, you are, and I said, 'women let you,'" Trump said. "I didn't say you grab, I said 'women let.' They said, 'Will you take that back?' I said, 'Look, for a million years, this is the way it's been. I want to be honest. This is the way it's been.' I can take it back if you'd like to."