Prowler gots pop

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Parties @The Prowler s place
Lots of pop
Maybe even some chips hahaha
There’s pizza

After a slug of syrup he’ll take you for a spin in his fancy Corvette, artic white

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Just when I think he can't get any more mundane, he underwhelms e again!

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I prefer wobbly pops, fuck your team @The Prowler what a fun bunch you lot must be
I punch out whoever arranged that pathetic shindig

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I had a rum and coke watching a couple friends play guitar at the bar a couple weekends ago.
Tbh I bought a soda stream a while back but moar for the kids they also prefer carrot and turmeric juice

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I bet prowler is busy rearranging his party plans right now due to our very helpful advice against a pop party

You’re welcome sir

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@The Prowler that was the best commercially available ginger beer it’s pop really so you would REALLY like it

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You’d think @The Prowler s star power wood demand moar
giphy.gif

Flaming shots for the children!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I see I have to figure out what this thread is all about

Is he hosting Boy Scouts for refreshments? *she asks in horror*

eta: Damn, I was close...ewwww

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
I see I have to figure out what this thread is all about

Is he hosting Boy Scouts for refreshments? *she asks in horror*

eta: Damn, I was close...ewwww
Mister Bastard OlFactory was pretty explicit when mentioning he didn't want any of us posters to talk about anything youth and adult related, but sure as shit in true liberal fashion, they will piss on & burn an American flag while at the same time lamenting their open minded stance of diversity, equity & inclusion. Hypocrisy award winning bigots!

Guess Old Glory doesn't qualify as diverse enough, equitable enough, nor inclusive enough to not be pissed upon, burned, or stood up for along with your fellow American HUMAN BEINGS?

Color me a person of color and my color is SHOCKED!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mister Bastard OlFactory was pretty explicit when mentioning he didn't want any of us posters to talk about anything youth and adult related, but sure as shit in true liberal fashion, they will piss on & burn an American flag while at the same time lamenting their open minded stance of diversity, equity & inclusion. Hypocrisy award winning bigots!

Guess Old Glory doesn't qualify as diverse enough, equitable enough, nor inclusive enough to not be pissed upon, burned, or stood up for along woth your fellow American HUMAN BEINGS?

Report me.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Guess Old Glory doesn't qualify as diverse enough, equitable enough, nor inclusive enough to not be pissed upon, burned, or stood up for along with your fellow American HUMAN BEINGS?

How about waiting to sniff glue until after you post?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about waiting to sniff glue until after you post?

I'm not concerned. I know what I'm saying, even if he read the worst in it.

I would not allow any child I know anywhere near a man as mean-spirited and unnecessarily aggressive. He's not a positive role model.

MNG, like most conservatives, has a filthy mind.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have the pop all ready.

Gonna call the pizza place and make sure they can handle the order at that time of day.

One of the umpires just cancelled too....he has an eye ulcer and has to put drops in his eye every hour on the hour for the next 10 days. A baseball diamond is probably not the best place for him.

So if anyone here knows how to umpire....you can make a quick $125 and get a couple slices of pizza.

And a pop.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily, Your inclinations belie your defense.

I wouldn't ban you. You & Admin are the two last left, left.

As far as I'm not a positive role model.

Please watch or read A River Runs Through It.

We as humans can love completely without complete understanding.

You don't even know me enough to guesstimate such an assumed allegory.

Paul Simon, I am a rock, I am an island.

Cling to Admin, if you must. But know, I'm not your enemy.

'Fear is the mindkiller.' - Dune

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
Site Supporter ☠️
I have the pop all ready.

Gonna call the pizza place and make sure they can handle the order at that time of day.

One of the umpires just cancelled too....he has an eye ulcer and has to put drops in his eye every hour on the hour for the next 10 days. A baseball diamond is probably not the best place for him.

So if anyone here knows how to umpire....you can make a quick $125 and get a couple slices of pizza.

And a pop.
If Lily & Admin ever hook up, Lily said she wants to borrow the unused eye drops as a flavor additive to Admin's waffling waffles because Lily sure as shit has watched a ton of crime dramas to know her anti free from a hole in the ground and the value of a high life insurance claim.

Sorry Admin! Women are poisoners. It just is, brother.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
If Lily & Admin ever hook up, Lily said she wants to borrow the unused eye drops as a flavor additive to Admin's waffling waffles because Lily sure as shit has watched a ton of crime dramas to know her anti free from a hole in the ground and the value of a high life insurance claim.

Sorry Admin! Women are poisoners. It just is, brother.
Have fun at the glory holes!