PS5 Coming Soon (Hopefully)

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
DO IT! Sell the car or donate some plasma if needed.
I've been rocking mine for 3 years now.. you need to catch up.
Best Buy has 'em $499 and fuck that Spidey bundle... go buy that old ass game used for $15 at Gamestop...

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Why get that when you could just get a PC?

better controls (WASD and Mouse), more games, more versatility. PC's are the SUPERIOR gaming appliance!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
DO IT! Sell the car or donate some plasma if needed.
I've been rocking mine for 3 years now.. you need to catch up.
Best Buy has 'em $499 and fuck that Spidey bundle... go buy that old ass game used for $15 at Gamestop...
That's an idea!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Why get that when you could just get a PC?

better controls (WASD and Mouse), more games, more versatility. PC's are the SUPERIOR have enjoyedgaming appliance!
Hi King

I've always been a console gamer. My first home system was the Colecovision. I'm more of a private gamer and I prefer consoles. Although my current PS4 is connected to the net many of my games I can still play if my computer or internet connection fucks up somehow.

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
@Alticus at the end of the day if you want the PS5 you should probably get it, but IMO PC offers a better more well rounded gaming experience.

On top of being able to play a shitload of old games on steam (I've played hitman blood money, silent assassin, and metal gear solid among other classics.)

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
@Alticus at the end of the day if you want the PS5 you should probably get it, but IMO PC offers a better more well rounded gaming experience.

On top of being able to play a shitload of old games on steam (I've played hitman blood money, silent assassin, and metal gear solid among other classics.)
Good morning King. I appreciate your input, I really do. I'm just more comfortable using consoles. I'm sure you understand.