Put a Cork in it.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
[Qwote=Corky]
Dork-drool.jpg

yep thats me. nope after 13 and a half years working for my big brother as his personal assistant lol

• Brush his teeth instead of my own in the morning; next I sneak upstairs and broosh me pa’s.
  • Sit quietly and still as he shat before grabbing my neck and wiping his ass with my face because he truthfully told me I’m worth far less than a sheet of single-ply toilet paper.
  • I’d then spend the day earnestly responding to all the replies in his stuffed spam folder, mostly real ones to his illicit inquiries on the dark web. Mostly.
  • In the meantime, I’d make my way to and fro the ‘fridge because my humane nic-name, “beer bitch” was worlds better than the other slurs he’d call me once he was drunk; I’m still referred to as his “little” brother by everyone else which I find very demeaning.
Unfortunately, I was fired today.
Dorky-avatar.jpg

Dorky-avatar.jpg
[/Qwote]

SSS
- Ahw shit Corko, he must’ve gotten married to someone more qualified than you without even inviting you to the wedding.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
[Qwote=Corky]
Dork-drool.jpg

yep thats me. nope after 13 and a half years working for my big brother as his personal assistant lol

• Brush his teeth instead of my own in the morning; next I sneak upstairs and broosh me pa’s.
  • Sit quietly and still as he shat before grabbing my neck and wiping his ass with my face because he truthfully told me I’m worth far less than a sheet of single-ply toilet paper.
  • I’d then spend the day earnestly responding to all the replies in his stuffed spam folder, mostly real ones to his illicit inquiries on the dark web. Mostly.
  • In the meantime, I’d make my way to and fro the ‘fridge because my humane nic-name, “beer bitch” was worlds better than the other slurs he’d call me once he was drunk; I’m still referred to as his “little” brother by everyone else which I find very demeaning.
Dorky-avatar.jpg

Dorky-avatar.jpg
[/Qwote]

SSS
- Ahw shit Corko, he must’ve gotten married to someone more qualified than you without even inviting you to the wedding.

Buaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
[Qwote=Corky]
Dork-drool.jpg

Dorky-avatar.jpg

Dorky-avatar.jpg
[/Qwote]

SSS
His new Amigos at TBC will certainly attend to his needs during this difficult transition into homelessness.