Quarantined without dope. Day 176

THROB

Factory Bastard
Maybe not that long, but it's been almost 22 hours now and I'm close to death. Probably going to die of boredom. I never get sick and if i am I dont notice. Im a machine. Im a salsa dancer, walk over a mile to and from work and well known for wearing out career hookers. Im also never home. SO WHY AM I STUCK IN HERE!? Been working hard as head custodial engineer part time at one of the busiest Burger King in the city. my shift manager Cara (who teases homeless from the drive thru) came in Monday all quiet, coughing and sneezing around the burger build area for about 4 hours until, they sent her home. She's real fat. maybe 1100 pounds. a real beast. but Tuesday her cousin calls in and says she's positive for that kung flu and that were all fucked. BK told me not to come back to work and stay home for a month after they saw me touching her hair a few times on camera. They reviewed everything on camera and said I dont look good and probably infected. Is that even legal? A few days ago, i called corporate and made a big deal about our work shirts being made in China. Some people complained and they had me sign a 'final' warning. So is Cara really contagious? No. She has fat face sickness from too much french fry oil. I think there all fucking with me and just looking for a way to get me out again. BK said if they call my listed number and I don't answer after a 15 minute follow up I could lose my sick pay. My neighbor says theyre just after my benefits and probably going to replace me with a Mexican. Affirmative action thing.

Went into the dollar store before i locked down.
Going to get through with

a block of cheese
case of Hormel chili
3 1/2 bags of watermelon Jolly Ranchers
2 loafs white bread
3 bags of Doritos
box of spaghetti noodles
1/4 case of jr whooper burger patties (stole from work)
5 oranges, some beers and a jar of Jif

Don't eat vegetables anymore so I chew up gummy multi vitamins instead.
Ran out of the cat food last week so been shooting baby pigeons with my pellet gun for her. When you cook it, kinda stringy and tastes like dark meat turkey. She likes rice and beans too.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
I dont drink, but I do collect liquor bottles and after a party I look for leftovers and just combine them all by matching different kinds by color. Makes like a shit mix juice. I have a mini bar under my kitchen sink.

I stock em up and give em to chicks when they come over.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
t5LDi9M.jpg

Im eating spaghetti everyday. ran out of toilet paper, toothpaste, paper towels and my laundry detergent a week ago. been wiping stuff down with fabreeze and old clothes, but pretty much giving up on cleaning.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
t5LDi9M.jpg

Im eating spaghetti everyday. ran out of toilet paper, toothpaste, paper towels and my laundry detergent a week ago. been wiping stuff down with fabreeze and old clothes, but pretty much giving up on cleaning.

Jesus Christ, man. Get your life together.

OP
OP
THROB

THROB

Factory Bastard
I never said this was my luxury dream place, I said all I can afford is a place like this until I get a roommate because I cant move out of state