Rate yourself in these 4 areas

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles
I think these 4 areas are the hardest parts of life to win at, but are also likely the keys to happiness.

So on a scale of 1-10 how will are you doing in each of these areas?

• Finances
  • Health/fitness
  • Relationships
  • Fulfillment/accomplishment

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
  • Finances - 3
  • Health/fitness - 7
  • Relationships - 0
  • Fulfillment/accomplishment - 5
Guess thats where Im at, with Covid bullshit and all.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think these 4 areas are the hardest parts of life to win at, but are also likely the keys to happiness.

• Finances
  • Health/fitness
  • Relationships

in actual fact happiness comes from doing the right thing/s.
now thats ok for me to talk atm because my community escaped covid-19. I have an injury atm as well tho....anything I type is affected by that so I'm avoiding those PI trap questions.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

• Finances
  • Health/fitness
  • Relationships

now thats ok for me to talk atm because my community escaped covid-19. I have an injury atm as well tho....anything I type is affected by that so I'm avoiding those PI trap questions.
We tend to not appreciate PI on Bastard Factory...something which most of you stroppy “blamers” are yet to learn.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

• Finances
  • Health/fitness
  • Relationships

We tend to not appreciate PI on Bastard Factory...something which most of you stroppy “blamers” are yet to learn.

My rl PI details were handed around ft 17 years ago... I am The FIRST real victim of that malarky on the forums. My crime?, I wrote to Pauline Hanson in jail and she wrote me back. My letter and alan jones letter were front page news so the leftie trolls dos me....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Boozebag

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles

• Finances
  • Health/fitness
  • Relationships

I think you have read a little too much into what this actually is. I'm not a PI, nor am I asking PI questions... I can't see how any of this could be helpful to an actual PI in the first place.

Here:

They're all lies. How would this help anyone?

You don't wanna answer the questions? Great... don't, but I'mma have to ask you to relax.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

• Finances
  • Health/fitness
  • Relationships

I think you have read a little too much into what this actually is. I'm not a PI, nor am I asking PI questions... I can't see how any of this could be helpful to an actual PI in the first place.

Here:

You don't wanna answer the questions? Great... don't, but I'mma have to ask you to relax.

bragging how much money you have makes you a target... isn't that obvious?

• Boring
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Boozebag

Boozebag

Majestical Testicles

• Finances
  • Health/fitness
  • Relationships

Here:

bragging how much money you have makes you a target... isn't that obvious?

As with my previous example, all this can be easily lied about, it's unreliable information.

It's arbitrary numbers as far as anyone else is concerned, so no, it is not obvious.

It doesn't matter because this is BastardFactory.net, not IRS.gov

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So obvious

giphy.gif