Realizing he royally screwed the pooch, Desantis poised to return Disney World to Disney.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Florida’s Bond Chief Sees Disney District Being Re-Established

By
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

July 22, 2022 at 10:15 AM PDT

Florida’s head of bond finance said lawmakers will likely re-establish the embattled
’s special district after the state passed a law that would dissolve the governing body next year.
Ben Watkins, director of the state’s division of bond finance, said legislators are likely to create a successor district, one that will assume many of the powers that
, the agency that allows Disney to preform certain municipal functions at its resort properties like emergency services, garbage collection and infrastructure funding, currently has. The new district won’t have some of the powers previously granted that were never used such as operating a nuclear power plant.
“I’m confident that Reedy Creek will get addressed in a more meaningful way,” he said Thursday. Lawmakers will likely restore a limited version of the special district in the next legislative session, Watkins said. He added that Governor Ron DeSantis’s office has been “supportive” of the successor district approach, though lawmakers ultimately have the final say in how legislation will be drafted.
The state legislature, urged by DeSantis, abruptly passed legislation in April that will dissolve Reedy Creek in 2023 without further action. The law was seen by critics as retribution for Disney’s critique of a DeSantis-backed law that restricted discussion of gender identity and sexual orientation in public schools.

It's not nice to try and fool Wall Street,

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It should be shocking to see leftists so passionately siding with corps over the people. I guess after the past 6 years we expect that.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
I recall seeing a list of all the former Disney employees who had been arrested for PLEASE ASS BOX ME!....

Gonna try and find it, because there was loads.
Yes that would be an excellent use of your time, be sure to get back to us real soon.

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It should be shocking to see leftists so passionately siding with corps over the people. I guess after the past 6 years we expect that.
You silly goose, the activist SCOTUS declared corporations are People several years ago, don’t bitch to me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aidsman sure does love some LGBT freakiness.
Watts a matter gimp dick, no action at your gay bar last night?

Hey how about that lesbian bar, Doc Marie's, over in portland that apparently was "racist" somehow and didnt cater enough to biological men who claim to be women and was shut down after what....a week?

Is lesbianism "teh right" now too?

So much tolerance and acceptance.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You silly goose, the activist SCOTUS declared corporations are People several years ago, don’t bitch to me.

Looks like you dont understand boundaries. Yeah corporations are made up of people and people have individual rights.

That doesnt mean the government should be bailing them out, and it doesnt mean they get to form their own state and it doesnt mean they get to decide what laws the people can pass in their state.

The thinking you guys use is so extreme its garbage and you are way too partisan to see it.

So because the SCOTUS said they are people....you take that to mean they should be treated differently then all the other people and given more power and influence than the other people? So corps are either our property or our rulers in your head.

The ONLY problem you have with Desantis is that he is a Republican and Republicans are bad, right? Republicans are always wrong even if you have to contradict yourself nonstop to slam them.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Aidsman doesn't have a clue what he's supporting, he just blindly follows the other leftist NPC's and tows whatever narrative the MSM is parroting.
I don't support gaslighting and movable goal posts, if that's what you're not grasping.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aidsman doesn't have a clue what he's supporting, he just blindly follows the other leftist NPC's and tows whatever narrative the MSM is parroting.

Right. And it's not likely DeSantis is going to change his mind. And he is completely in the right.

And you would think leftists would be supporting it because that's always been their bullshit. Pretending to be for the people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I don't support gaslighting and movable goal posts, if that's what you're not grasping.

That's exactly what you guys do.

Thats what you guys do when you call the Parental Rights bill the "dont say gay" bill. And when you mock and minimize a REAL issue that the people care VERY much about.

You dont even know or understand what the issue even is because anything you feel is "teh right" you immediately shit on and twist and gaslight.

Disney blatantly lied and gaslit over this bill, using their resources and influence to lie and shit on it for partisan reasons and you support that shit because you hate politcal opposition that much.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Right. And it's not likely DeSantis is going to change his mind. And he is completely in the right.

And you would think leftists would be supporting it because that's always been their bullshit. Pretending to be for the people.

It's apparent that Aidsman is clueless because he can never explain his position or why he supports a certain political agenda.

He's literally the NPC meme.

nrmieslulz.jpg

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
You kids carry on caterwauling about your silly wedge issue "Politics"

But Kudos to Desantis for realizing that he fucked up big time with this attempt at Political Theater, and is willing to correct his major fuck up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You kids carry on caterwauling about your silly wedge issue "Politics"

But Kudos to Desantis for realizing that he fucked up big time with this attempt at Political Theater, and is willing to correct his major fuck up.

There you go with gaslighting.

So should all corporations be their own government while running ours or just all the big leftwing ones?

Such shitty and hateful authoritarians. Parents are terrorists and wealthy corps are HEROS. Right.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's apparent that Aidsman is clueless because he can never explain his position or why he supports a certain political agenda.

He's literally the NPC meme.

nrmieslulz.jpg

He cant even answer questions.

As long as it's his "side".....he will support it and spew hate at people who dont. It doesn't matter what it is. He just chooses to ignore the unpleasant consequences of what he supports. Like rape and assault and tyranny.

Admin gets to decide what rights I should have as a woman and he is clearly superior to me and I should just shut up and stop being a lost cause. That's his thinking. He doesn't care. He just cares if my daughter can get an abortion if she gets raped at the community pool by a predator in a skirt.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
here here --- lemme get one last one in before 2023

Admin the hunter biden fucktoy sucks cock.

He's still on ignore like the spastic fucktard he is tho -lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Looks like you dont understand boundaries. Yeah corporations are made up of people and people have individual rights.

That doesnt mean the government should be bailing them out, and it doesnt mean they get to form their own state and it doesnt mean they get to decide what laws the people can pass in their state.

The thinking you guys use is so extreme its garbage and you are way too partisan to see it.

So because the SCOTUS said they are people....you take that to mean they should be treated differently then all the other people and given more power and influence than the other people? So corps are either our property or our rulers in your head.

The ONLY problem you have with Desantis is that he is a Republican and Republicans are bad, right? Republicans are always wrong even if you have to contradict yourself nonstop to slam them.
1o4R.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Florida’s Bond Chief Sees Disney District Being Re-Established

By

July 22, 2022 at 10:15 AM PDT

Florida’s head of bond finance said lawmakers will likely re-establish the embattled
’s special district after the state passed a law that would dissolve the governing body next year.
Ben Watkins, director of the state’s division of bond finance, said legislators are likely to create a successor district, one that will assume many of the powers that
, the agency that allows Disney to preform certain municipal functions at its resort properties like emergency services, garbage collection and infrastructure funding, currently has. The new district won’t have some of the powers previously granted that were never used such as operating a nuclear power plant.
“I’m confident that Reedy Creek will get addressed in a more meaningful way,” he said Thursday. Lawmakers will likely restore a limited version of the special district in the next legislative session, Watkins said. He added that Governor Ron DeSantis’s office has been “supportive” of the successor district approach, though lawmakers ultimately have the final say in how legislation will be drafted.
The state legislature, urged by DeSantis, abruptly passed legislation in April that will dissolve Reedy Creek in 2023 without further action. The law was seen by critics as retribution for Disney’s critique of a DeSantis-backed law that restricted discussion of gender identity and sexual orientation in public schools.

It's not nice to try and fool Wall Street,

Didn't we/you/everyone/us have this same discussion like 3 months ago? Then 4 months before that and then 2 months before that?

So, after everything is said and done, I guess I have to agree with the Axis Of Stupidity on you being a fucking moron. They're actually correct in their rather spicy assessment of you. You are a fucking retard. Case in point:

How many times was it drilled into your walnut sized and shaped brain that "Poly-Ticks" has its own dedicated subforum?

How many times were you kindly asked to stop posting your political trolls in Meltdown? Why do you keep doing this? Do you have fucking brain damage? Do you like being the phallic for Biggie Dildo's perverted personal fantasy? Do you enjoy being stalked by an alleged heterosexual that talked non-stop about your cock sucking skills for 2 years straight?

Knock it off, stupid.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
As 2022 draws to a close Flynn authors a rather astute and competant post indicating that anything is possible when it comes to the baboon spirit.

Bravo Flynn, have a more than a few drinks of something more than one hundred proof, grab the keys to your car and drive like running red lights is legal for the evening.

See you on the other side.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Didn't we/you/everyone/us have this same discussion like 3 months ago? Then 4 months before that and then 2 months before that?

So, after everything is said and done, I guess I have to agree with the Axis Of Stupidity on you being a fucking moron. They're actually correct in their rather spicy assessment of you. You are a fucking retard. Case in point:

How many times was it drilled into your walnut sized and shaped brain that "Poly-Ticks" has its own dedicated subforum?

How many times were you kindly asked to stop posting your political trolls in Meltdown? Why do you keep doing this? Do you have fucking brain damage? Do you like being the phallic for Biggie Dildo's perverted personal fantasy? Do you enjoy being stalked by an alleged heterosexual that talked non-stop about your cock sucking skills for 2 years straight?

Knock it off, stupid.
Are you available for private parties?

• LOL
Reactions: X