@Reggie Essent Is it True

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
as I have heard you actually sailed with Odysseus?
I hardly warrant a tribute thread, but thanks for being a fan.

Actually, I sailed with Odysseus to the war, but after it was over I hitched a ride back to Mycenae with Agamemnon and hung out until that Clytemnestra bitch murdered him, then I headed back west and helped TWAP start that Rome place.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I hardly warrant a tribute thread, but thanks for being a fan.

Actually, I sailed with Odysseus to the war, but after it was over I hitched a ride back to Mycenae with Agamemnon and hung out until that Clytemnestra bitch murdered him, then I headed back west and helped TWAP start that Rome place.
Raised on wolf milk?
Somewhere I heard that TWAP person is even more ancient than you.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Raised on wolf milk?
Somewhere I heard that TWAP person is even more ancient than you.
That's true. He was already old when I was born in that cave in southern France. He was always grumbling about the good old Clactonian days and how the neanderthal bitches were hotter fucks than the skinny cromagnon cunts.

OP
OP
Lotte Skoring

Lotte Skoring

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's true. He was already old when I was born in that cave in southern France. He was always grumbling about the good old Clactonian days and how the neanderthal bitches were hotter fucks than the skinny cromagnon cunts.
Careful. I happen to be Cro-Magnon descended.
Are you Romulan pointy ears ? Or are you here to reem us?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I just wander by every now and then to read what all the goofballs here are going on about. Sometimes I'll even poast if I feel like saying something.