Remains of 215 Indian children found

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
at Canadian residential school for indigenous children.

Canada's residential school system, which forcibly separated indigenous children from their families, constituted "cultural genocide," a six-year investigation into the now-defunct system found in 2015.

The report documented horrific physical abuse, rape, malnutrition and other atrocities suffered by many of the 150,000 children who attended the schools, typically run by Christian churches on behalf of Ottawa from the 1840s to the 1990s.

It found more than 4,100 children died while attending residential school. The deaths of the 215 children buried in the grounds of what was once Canada's largest residential school are believed to not have been included in that figure and appear to have been undocumented until the discovery.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Poor kids. I wonder how they died? My suspicion is the flu.

Nuns used to get pregnant to and those babies were supposedly orphans. They weren't really of course.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I misread the title and expected 215 pieces of Indian butter chicken found, and now I'm hungry...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nuns used to get pregnant to and those babies were supposedly orphans. They weren't really of course.

Well, research has shown that many of those children were badly abused, so I'm guessing not all of them died of natural causes. And these kids weren't supposedly orphans. They were kids who were taken away from their families. All of them were indigenous children.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It was Catholics. Catholic schools and "re education" or schools that "taught" indigenous children to live in colonized communities were a grotesque hotbed of abuse and brutality. Canada had some of the worst.

Only rivalled by the CCP concentration camps (re education centers) they are torturing muslim women in RIGHT NOW.

Anytime people start talking about "re education". ......its gonna be fucked up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm sure a few hundred died from influenza. Others were murdered in those fucking places.

Priests would rape nuns or sleep with nuns and the babies were left in tunnels under the school to just die from starvation/exposure. If they were lucky they were shown enough mercy to be "orphaned".

It's all very sad. A sad topic.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, research has shown that many of those children were badly abused, so I'm guessing not all of them died of natural causes. And these kids weren't supposedly orphans. They were kids who were taken away from their families. All of them were indigenous children.
FUCK OFF we already knew it would have to be anything but white kids you runting CUNT!!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
"Indigenous" redbones are Mongolian and they built fuck all!
EE75Cdc.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Can you believe this bitch? "probably flu" "nah all of them were abused and torn away from their families by evil white men, did you not get they were indigenous children?"
IVbQR80.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My daughter is native. A lot of the woke dialog surrounding natives is pathetic.

No one works harder to erase a culture and history faster than a woke ass upper class white pushing politics.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
My daughter is native. A lot of the woke dialog surrounding natives is pathetic.

No one works harder to erase a culture and history faster than a woke ass upper class white pushing politics.
PFFFTTTTTT
Native to where? What was the country called?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Every non white and woke libfucks are doing their best to eradicate MY CULTURE, forgive me for not giving a flying fuck about anybody elses... I'm sure you'd all be rushing to put feathers in your hair staying in a fuckin teepee around the campfire with fuck all else...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

PFFFTTTTTT

America. Shes tribe registered. She has family on a reservation.

We call them natives. We have a lot in Michigan.....most of our states cities and towns have native American names lol.

The woke among us kinda twist and screw with everyone's culture and history. They tokenise everyone.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

PFFFTTTTTT

We call them natives.
What was it called before the evil white man came? Did her tribe practice the scalp dance? You know where they would befriend the pioneers then start scalping them while they were all dancing?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

PFFFTTTTTT

We call them natives.
What was it called before the evil white man came? Did her tribe practice the scalp dance? You know where they would befriend the pioneers then start scalping them while they were all dancing?

Dude you are bringing this to the wrong person. There is no "evil white man"

Again the woke twist everyone's history.

There was always violence between tribes, some tribes got a long with settlers, some didnt. Land was fought for. Plenty of wrong was done in general.

That was then and this is now. If people saw what government funding of reservations really looks like, it's sad as fuck. But it's not "oppression" as the woke call it.

And no, my daughters tribe was nonviolent. Still are nonviolent. They've probably done the best job at keeping themselves functioning independently and holding onto their culture.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

FUCK OFF we already knew it would have to be anything but white kids you runting CUNT!!!!!

I never said that, did I? The Catholics also stole a bunch of Irish kids to sell them to adopters, and molested probably millions of children, which I have posted about countless times. Over at SG, I posted about the priest who murdered the white nun because she knew the white priest was molesting white girls. This is a thread about one particular issue in Canada. I didn't realize I could only post about white kids.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The 6 Nations of Iroquois were some hard core nasty fucks to their competing tribes...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Would you two stop hijacking my thread. This thread is about the deaths of over 4000 indigenous children in Canada at the hands of their Catholic caretakers. Children who were STOLEN from their parents.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just sick of the cancer thats eaten over this forum, I had ONE thread "no liberals allowed" and I stuck to that but now there's 1000 threads bashing my fucking people, I don't come on the board to argue with block heads all fucking day... MISERABLE FUCKING CUNTS man!
The white hatred from some whites on here is fucking disgusting...
SyQMTQl.png

There's a stat for the libtards to fuckin choke on!!!!
I need a time out lol
dH15PY8.jpg

efFygUy.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Would you two stop hijacking my thread. This thread is about the deaths of over 4000 indigenous children in Canada at the hands of their Catholic caretakers. Children who were STOLEN from their parents.

Oh.... you only want to talk about rape, torture, and the murder of native kids by white people....

So very very very sorry....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
at Canadian residential school for indigenous children.

Canada's residential school system, which forcibly separated indigenous children from their families, constituted "cultural genocide," a six-year investigation into the now-defunct system found in 2015.

The report documented horrific physical abuse, rape, malnutrition and other atrocities suffered by many of the 150,000 children who attended the schools, typically run by Christian churches on behalf of Ottawa from the 1840s to the 1990s.

It found more than 4,100 children died while attending residential school. The deaths of the 215 children buried in the grounds of what was once Canada's largest residential school are believed to not have been included in that figure and appear to have been undocumented until the discovery.

It's a staged event, the supposed children have not been exhumed, no proof had been presented, no interviews have been given, only a news headline that can be parrotted the world over...
They scanned the ground with radar and somebody decided there were the bodies of precisely 215 native American children... That's it...
They are pretending this was some shocking revelation, but how does an Indian village lose 215 kids and never ask questions or know what happened to them?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Remains of 215 children found?

Did the feds finally raid seamajor’s rape hovel?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So what do you want us to do?

Agree all Catholics are evil and go burn down the Vatican BLM style? This isnt happening today regarding the catholic church. Should we go arrest the great great grandchildren of the sacks of fucking absolute shit who did this?

You know who steals children from poor families and makes a profit off it? The state. How many children died in foster care last year? Are you aware that children in foster care are 42 percent more likely to die than children in the general population?

"Federal court reviews progress, problems in Michigan child welfare"

As often as Michigan rips children out of their homes simply because the parents are poor you would think they would at LEAST be able to make DAMN SURE those children are safe where the state places them.

Democrats care so much about the under dogs though. So much that they just tear children away from families that would have benefitted from some helpful resources. Families cannot even protect themselves from this tyranny because CPS has way more power than they should have and not nearly enough over sight. They cant even be bothered to make sure they are taking children from loving parents and handing them to rapists. Which happens OFTEN btw. Funny they dont have THAT number.

And with the absolute shit show mess dems make of every single government "service"... we want these incompetent fuckers to take over our medical care on a federal level?

Let's be real. These people cant even garuntee the safety of children they pull from homes that may or may not be in danger. If they were not unsafe....the state makes them unsafe.

But let's trust these people with everyone's medical decisions and more of our income. They will take care of, seriously! We can totes trust these people who are oh so invested in our well being!

So looks like the old school conservative Catholic church wasnt trustworthy. And looky here neither is the government. It's almost like... we should self govern and leave people the fuck alone to make their own decisions and only intervene when laws are broke. And only have laws that protect our actual rights as Americans.

Non political common sense laws that equally protect the rights of everyone.

Last edited: