Returned Trash

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I foresaw your return. Maybe being a completely anonymous member wherever you return from just wasn't for you? Your nic color would've been the same; your rudimentary, uninteresting posts must've gone ignored. Did you get a single response anywhere? Link me to it and I'll release you.

First you got robbed, then overlooked by the admins, then laughed as you pitifully rode off like Hopalong Cassidy. Did your fucking horse ignore you too? Oucharoo. You must ride about as well you write, retard.

Tell me, how many PMs have you received reading "Welcome Back", and not much else? How fabulous they must've all been! I'm sure they all ignored your childish temper tantrum, and act like you didn't run face-first into the back door before slowly looking back at Iggy, the dishwasher. Her scrubbing must've been far too loud to hear the THUMP! Nose bleeds can't be helped by bandaids, or handmaids.

The last few weeks have proven how weak you are, deep grimside. Boohoo and fuck you, gimpride. That's what Bastard Factory called you in private so I'll just keep it rollin', bitch. It really shows how lonely you get when you can't do shit, reflecting your real life by de facto. Thanks for the peek...

SSS
- is looking you right in the eyes right now

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I see Uncle dilf lingers around and will probably post something again once his anti depressants are upped.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Think he takes/needs as much as poor grimey?

SSS
- no response no balls. try to open the door first this time

X

xXx
Site Supporter
OP's post was so fabulously awesome .. specially when he name drops BF and the 'private' thing :LMAO: :LMAO: back up !! bat man and fuckface

hahahahaaa you finally made me laugh :LMAO2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What's your Poodle doin big Tex ?

Is it an afro american poodle ? the 'fro gives it away

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I foresaw your return. Maybe being a completely anonymous member wherever you return from just wasn't for you? Your nic color would've been the same; your rudimentary, uninteresting posts must've gone ignored. Did you get a single response anywhere? Link me to it and I'll release you.

First you got robbed, then overlooked by the admins, then laughed as you pitifully rode off like Hopalong Cassidy. Did your fucking horse ignore you too? Oucharoo. You must ride about as well you write, retard.

Tell me, how many PMs have you received reading "Welcome Back", and not much else? How fabulous they must've all been! I'm sure they all ignored your childish temper tantrum, and act like you didn't run face-first into the back door before slowly looking back at Iggy, the dishwasher. Her scrubbing must've been far too loud to hear the THUMP! Nose bleeds can't be helped by bandaids, or handmaids.

The last few weeks have proven how weak you are, deep grimside. Boohoo and fuck you, gimpride. That's what Bastard Factory called you in private so I'll just keep it rollin', bitch. It really shows how lonely you get when you can't do shit, reflecting your real life by de facto. Thanks for the peek...

SSS
- is looking you right in the eyes right now
who was that for?

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Who else has me frowning at them as their avatar? That would be a long time member here who snuck away for a while to make his grindr account (grimdr) his priority - no luck. Hey, with the corona virus, HIV and Boy George's death, he's choicelessly back...

SSS
- not lookin' at you, fatsplash

Last edited: