RFK is throwing his support to Trump

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This poor sap can hardly talk

Being a retired public health professional...he says some things that are true. For example, the government agencies like USDA, CDC and FDA are heavily influenced by the donor class through congress.

His data though...OFF. He's dead wrong about so much of the stuff he said in his press conference.

One thing I have to give him credit for in regards to Trump is his choice. He said more or less, I choose to believe Trump that he wants to work with me on these health issues. Right, dumbfuck. It's a choice. A stupid choice, because he knows Trump's an inveterate liar. He knows he's a con man.

He's simply raging at the Democrats because his entitled Kennedy ass thinks he deserves to be in a power position within the Democratic party. Sorry there buddy, you're not anything like your Dad or uncles, you're a has been at best.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The sad thing is Jr. started out as a good guy chasing polluters, now he has hitched is wagon to the guy that wants to let the polluters go back to the good old "cost efficient" means of dumping toxic waste into the aquifers.

Last edited: